RCT-596 A Sequel?

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
hi
I was watching Rockets RCT-596 yesterday and I realised its a sequel to another RCT. At least I think it is.
Does anyone know the number of the first one please?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
RCT-509.
cover.jpg

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Wow thanks very much electromog.
Will try and see if I can find a download somewhere.
Thanks again.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Once again, Sir Electromog charges on his fine steed, to the rescue.

I contributed a post somewhere recently, pointing out that DMM has messed up its series pages, and this one turned out to be a whopping example. Reason why I'm making squeaks on this thread is because I wanted to helpfully suggest how such sequels could be found.

(I thought I had prepared an enlightening thread on unraveling DMM, but not on this particular topic... here is that helpful thread, the DMM Site Search Menu Guide.)

If we may use RCT 509 as a guide, in regards to its DMM listing:

DMM Glimpse.jpg

The series list for a movie, if available, is the sixth line down (highlighted), underneath the cast (fourth line) and the director (fifth line).

RCT-509 is part of one of those ridiculous ROCKET series that I happen to like, "Shameful Same Sex Bullying" -- but perhaps I should rephrase that. I see now from my notes that DMM included RCT-509 as part of this series, but no longer.

Here are the other movies that DMM once saw fit to make RCT-509 a part of:

Revolutionary AV Drama Featuring Shameful Same Sex Bullying 2 - Abused By the Underwear Maker's Product Development Team, An Office Lady With Seniority Picked On By Younger Staff, Sexy Underwear Humiliating Grand Presentation [RCT-551], with Kanari Tsubaki, Mika Osaki and Chihiro Sahara

(This underwear chapter may be my favorite... the picked-on victim was so wonderfully hapless.)

Note that at one time, given the number "2" (per Asian Screens, and per DMM's series page that now has been changed) the second sequel to RCT 509 used to be RCT 551. If you now go to RCT 551's DMM page, you will notice RCT 551 has now been designated as an orphan, with no series to belong to.

The other movies that DMM had once designated as part of this series are:

Revolutionary AV Drama Featuring Shameful Same Sex Bullying 3 - Shameful New Year Program On Which An Announcer Gets Picked On - Spiteful Group of Veteran Announcers Who During a Broadcast Torment a New Announcer Who Was Given a Major Promotion [RCT-571], with Nachi Kurosawa, Chizuru Sakura, Miori Hara, et al

Revolutionary AV Drama Featuring Shameful Same Sex Bullying 4 - Picked On By An Association of Rich Wives During a Trip Meant For Relaxation, Hellish Hot Spring At Which High Society Bitches Single Out a Big-Breasted Young Wife and Shame Her Through Viciously Bullying [RCT-591], with Shiori Tsukada, Tsubaki Katoh, Maki Kozue and Miyako Nagasawa

Both RCT-571 and RCT-591 have currently been booted out of the series.

That was it for my notes. I had put JAV on the sidelines, so I don't know if there have been other additions for this series, and unfortunately, DMM is no longer going to help.

Sometimes when one searches for the series wording used by Asian Screens within Asian Screens, one can get further series insight. Asian Screens is not comprehensive in regards to its JAV listings, so this method is catch as catch can.

Searching for Shameful Same Sex Bullying (within quotation marks) in Asian Screens yielded one more to the series:

Revolutionary AV Drama Featuring Shameful Same Sex Bullying 6 - RC Campus, Freshmen of Class C, Mothers and Daughters Abused On Visit School Day [RCT-701], with Miho Ichiki, Marie Konishi, Tsuna Kimura, Yui Kasugano and Mutsumi Tobe

(As I am a fan of "Mother and Daughter" JAVs, I have to thank you for opening your yapper, Pavane... otherwise I would not have learned about this one, at least not this soon. I'm going to see if I can get my hands on it!)

Now you may have noticed the above title was numbered as "6." So which one is "5"?

Could it be the one that started this ball rolling, RCT-596? Here is Asian Screen's wording for RCT-596:

Private Flower Garden Student Campus Bullying Class Session Series 2 - Teacher's Suspicions of Perverted Lesbians! Class Trial [RCT-596], with Nozomi Hazuki, Rina Uchimura, Uta Kohaku, et al

The plot thickens, because Asian Screens has this one as part of a different series, numbered "2." (Using a part of this particular title, e.g. Private Flower Garden Student Campus, does not give any other result on Asian Screens.)

Another wrinkle is this. DMM lists a series for RCT-509, and the only other one for DMM's series is: RCT 701.

So on the surface, Electromog's finding of RCT 509 has no relation to RCT 569.

When I search in DMM, I use their "basic" setting, which is called "mono." They have other divisions, such as "digital," "rental," "ppm," and others. (If you pass your mouse cursor over the sections listed at the top left of each page, you will see these departments):

DMM Glimpse2.jpg

When I searched for one of the titles in one of these other departments, I got the complete series page... all six titles.

When I had made my notes in the past for this series, it was definitely in the primary "mono" section, and now that is no longer the case. So the lesson that I have learned while preparing this post is that if you don't see a series page in one section, search in ... another DMM section? (Isn't that a pain in the asp?)

DMM may now be, unfortunately, a little screwed-up (or maybe I don't know my way around it well enough), but the whole idea of my post is that if you want to see whether there are other JAVs that are similar to the one you like, now you have a good idea as to how you may go about finding out.

EDIT: I haven't gotten into the habit of using DMM's "English language" version, R18 (I don't like the latter as much because a lot of the times you put in a DVD code and it doesn't appear; also, DMM has some things R18 does not, like descriptions... well, okay, the real reason why I steer clear of R18 is mainly habit), but, see! In this case, R18 beat DMM. When I went into the page of one of the entries, as you can see, the link for "Series" is clearly spelled out. Once clicked upon, the page that opened listed all six titles.

Last edited:
Reactions: CodeGeek

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Hi jugulear
thanks for a very helpful reply. I am nearly overwhelmed by the wealth of detail. Thanks again.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
I like using the "Digital" section of DMM instead of the "Mono" when searching for info, because the latter is geoblocked (it's for DVD selling after all, and they don't sell DVDs out of Japan).

I'm also not accustomed to R18.com, not only because the names of genres/fetishes are translated and sometimes I don't know which one I'm searching for, but also, because when you use the menu, the genres/fetishes are displayed in alphabetical order instead of the number of results.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Hi
Once again, Sir Electromog charges on his fine steed, to the rescue.

I contributed a post somewhere recently, pointing out that DMM has messed up its series pages, and this one turned out to be a whopping example. Reason why I'm making squeaks on this thread is because I wanted to helpfully suggest how such sequels could be found.

(I thought I had prepared an enlightening thread on unraveling DMM, but not on this particular topic... here is that helpful thread, the DMM Site Search Menu Guide.)

If we may use RCT 509 as a guide, in regards to its DMM listing:

View attachment 420954

The series list for a movie, if available, is the sixth line down (highlighted), underneath the cast (fourth line) and the director (fifth line).

RCT-509 is part of one of those ridiculous ROCKET series that I happen to like, "Shameful Same Sex Bullying" -- but perhaps I should rephrase that. I see now from my notes that DMM included RCT-509 as part of this series, but no longer.

Here are the other movies that DMM once saw fit to make RCT-509 a part of:

Revolutionary AV Drama Featuring Shameful Same Sex Bullying 2 - Abused By the Underwear Maker's Product Development Team, An Office Lady With Seniority Picked On By Younger Staff, Sexy Underwear Humiliating Grand Presentation [RCT-551], with Kanari Tsubaki, Mika Osaki and Chihiro Sahara

(This underwear chapter may be my favorite... the picked-on victim was so wonderfully hapless.)

Note that at one time, given the number "2" (per Asian Screens, and per DMM's series page that now has been changed) the second sequel to RCT 509 used to be RCT 551. If you now go to RCT 551's DMM page, you will notice RCT 551 has now been designated as an orphan, with no series to belong to.

The other movies that DMM had once designated as part of this series are:

Revolutionary AV Drama Featuring Shameful Same Sex Bullying 3 - Shameful New Year Program On Which An Announcer Gets Picked On - Spiteful Group of Veteran Announcers Who During a Broadcast Torment a New Announcer Who Was Given a Major Promotion [RCT-571], with Nachi Kurosawa, Chizuru Sakura, Miori Hara, et al

Revolutionary AV Drama Featuring Shameful Same Sex Bullying 4 - Picked On By An Association of Rich Wives During a Trip Meant For Relaxation, Hellish Hot Spring At Which High Society Bitches Single Out a Big-Breasted Young Wife and Shame Her Through Viciously Bullying [RCT-591], with Shiori Tsukada, Tsubaki Katoh, Maki Kozue and Miyako Nagasawa

Both RCT-571 and RCT-591 have currently been booted out of the series.

That was it for my notes. I had put JAV on the sidelines, so I don't know if there have been other additions for this series, and unfortunately, DMM is no longer going to help.

Sometimes when one searches for the series wording used by Asian Screens within Asian Screens, one can get further series insight. Asian Screens is not comprehensive in regards to its JAV listings, so this method is catch as catch can.

Searching for Shameful Same Sex Bullying (within quotation marks) in Asian Screens yielded one more to the series:

Revolutionary AV Drama Featuring Shameful Same Sex Bullying 6 - RC Campus, Freshmen of Class C, Mothers and Daughters Abused On Visit School Day [RCT-701], with Miho Ichiki, Marie Konishi, Tsuna Kimura, Yui Kasugano and Mutsumi Tobe

(As I am a fan of "Mother and Daughter" JAVs, I have to thank you for opening your yapper, Pavane... otherwise I would not have learned about this one, at least not this soon. I'm going to see if I can get my hands on it!)

Now you may have noticed the above title was numbered as "6." So which one is "5"?

Could it be the one that started this ball rolling, RCT-596? Here is Asian Screen's wording for RCT-596:

Private Flower Garden Student Campus Bullying Class Session Series 2 - Teacher's Suspicions of Perverted Lesbians! Class Trial [RCT-596], with Nozomi Hazuki, Rina Uchimura, Uta Kohaku, et al

The plot thickens, because Asian Screens has this one as part of a different series, numbered "2." (Using a part of this particular title, e.g. Private Flower Garden Student Campus, does not give any other result on Asian Screens.)

Another wrinkle is this. DMM lists a series for RCT-509, and the only other one for DMM's series is: RCT 701.

So on the surface, Electromog's finding of RCT 509 has no relation to RCT 569.

When I search in DMM, I use their "basic" setting, which is called "mono." They have other divisions, such as "digital," "rental," "ppm," and others. (If you pass your mouse cursor over the sections listed at the top left of each page, you will see these departments):

View attachment 420970

When I searched for one of the titles in one of these other departments, I got the complete series page... all six titles.

When I had made my notes in the past for this series, it was definitely in the primary "mono" section, and now that is no longer the case. So the lesson that I have learned while preparing this post is that if you don't see a series page in one section, search in ... another DMM section? (Isn't that a pain in the asp?)

DMM may now be, unfortunately, a little screwed-up (or maybe I don't know my way around it well enough), but the whole idea of my post is that if you want to see whether there are other JAVs that are similar to the one you like, now you have a good idea as to how you may go about finding out.

EDIT: I haven't gotten into the habit of using DMM's "English language" version, R18 (I don't like the latter as much because a lot of the times you put in a DVD code and it doesn't appear; also, DMM has some things R18 does not, like descriptions... well, okay, the real reason why I steer clear of R18 is mainly habit), but, see! In this case, R18 beat DMM. When I went into the page of one of the entries, as you can see, the link for "Series" is clearly spelled out. Once clicked upon, the page that opened listed all six titles.

jugulear

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
hi Jugulear
Have had a bit more time to fully read you replies. They are all very interesting. I managed to get both rcts downloaded. And after all found out I had already seen rct-509! although having said that I am certain the 509
I originally saw was "edited" with lots missing. Which happens a lot.
Yes I too like mother and daughters javs. Have you seen AOZ-216 (I think it is) ? I have only seen it on one site and the link was corrupted. Shows a m n d getting seduced at a hot spring site. And looks very good.
Another interest of mine is a scenario where a rich woman is betrayed and enslaved by a member if her household. I don't know if there is a Japanese term for this. I had a forum about this subject a few months ago.
But didn't have many replies to it. will see if I can put it below.
ttfn pavane

Reactions: jugulear