R18 Problems

fireallengine123

Jul 10, 2020
Because they already retired and decide not sell their production anymore, after 5 years of retirement, r18 start deleted all their work in the past.
Some series are conflict with government's new policy (like MIRD code) so they have to delete it

Reactions: Mark1

Mark1

Apr 8, 2021
I understand. Do you know where is possible to find those movies alternatively?
Why MIRD series in in conflict with government's new policy

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Wow. So if i have purchased some movies and they are flagged as expires : unlimited, then it still can happen that those movies get removed from my personal library? That would actually make me feel sad :(

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Wow. So if i have purchased some movies and they are flagged as expires : unlimited, then it still can happen that those movies get removed from my personal library? That would actually make me feel sad :(
In this case no.
The movie will not sell anymore but you will be able to enjoy the movie you purchased (Same as what happen removing PRESTIGE movies. We do not sell prestige movies anymore but if you purchased them before you can still watch it).

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
Because they already retired and decide not sell their production anymore, after 5 years of retirement, r18 start deleted all their work in the past.
Some series are conflict with government's new policy (like MIRD code) so they have to delete it
can you explain how MIRD conflicts with the Government's new policy? And what the new policy is? Thanks.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
can you explain how MIRD conflicts with the Government's new policy? And what the new policy is? Thanks.
I remember that's the series which features large orgies in camp grounds, good times (this may be or may be not related to it, just want to comment).

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
I remember that's the series which features large orgies in camp grounds, good times (this may be or may be not related to it, just want to comment).
As far as I know. Only one of this movies in that series got pulled. Though I do not know why it did. It was the most recent one too.

Apr 26, 2020
Why does it take a long time for some videos to be released on R18 after they are released on DMM? The latest examples are KAVR-166 (Mayuki Itou) which was released on DMM 12 days ago and SIVR-135 (Aika Yumeno) which was released on DMM 9 days ago.