R18.com

dj-pajacex

Feb 11, 2022
Hey thanks so much for the help! I'm new here, and would like to check before using the link here. Do I really need to purchase a Premium Download to receive this zip link?
There is newer version that allows you to do even more:
With it, you can get many movies from the id-key list linked below.

id-key list containing ~280,000 keys: https://filejoker.net/bkmngq0ocduf

People complained that sometimes they cannot request the key from the list so I decided to release it.

Artem1s

Jan 1, 2023
Are members still able to browse the full movies catalogue at R18.com or are they only able view their purchased videos? I was hoping to scrape some data from the website before it finally closes down.

If viewing the full movies catalogue is still possible, would anyone be willing to share their R18.com account with me (PM)? The account need not have any purchases of course, a free/normal one will suffice.

TheOnlyPad

Feb 7, 2017
Are members still able to browse the full movies catalogue at R18.com or are they only able view their purchased videos? I was hoping to scrape some data from the website before it finally closes down.

If viewing the full movies catalogue is still possible, would anyone be willing to share their R18.com account with me (PM)? The account need not have any purchases of course, a free/normal one will suffice.

Personally I can see only items in MyLibrary, and even that is incomplete. I have purchased a ton of Mana Sakura vids and only a small fraction of the vids I purchased are available in MyLibrary.:(

• Sad
Reactions: Artem1s

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
If there are movies you're looking for, I can help you.

mydarkpassenger

Dec 30, 2010
Are there any sites that list the movie set a movie is a part of? This feature was on R18 and made it easy to see if there were any other parts of a series. I haven't found any sites (in English especially) that list the series.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Are there any sites that list the movie set a movie is a part of? This feature was on R18 and made it easy to see if there were any other parts of a series. I haven't found any sites (in English especially) that list the series.
https://www.javdatabase.com does it. I agree that it's a really convenient feature.