R18.com

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
I keep receiving fragment not found error in yt-dlp.exe
do you know why?

Like Lodestar mentioned, we need more information on what you are doing to help you. Can you post the whole error message?
If you want you can also send me a PM with a screenshot of your console. Maybe you are using the wrong URL?

kessari

May 26, 2015
Try using the Video DownloadHelper extension/addon for chrome or firefox. It's pretty simple to use.

I've done that before to download from R18.
Yep , it does work guys, this is much easier. I am using firefox and the good thing is , this video downloader works for most streaming videos site too. Use the r18 website to play the video in embedded player and the video downloader will detect the stream. Just rem to change to the desired resolution.

aarrghh

Nov 1, 2021
Someone with the access to any channel to R18 would like to share? I wanted to buy an access before the closing the website but it is no longer possible :((
I have quite a lot of movies I wanted to buy but it is no longer possible and soon there won't be such option. What a shame that they are closing :/

Bonito380

Apr 11, 2012
Yep , it does work guys, this is much easier. I am using firefox and the good thing is , this video downloader works for most streaming videos site too. Use the r18 website to play the video in embedded player and the video downloader will detect the stream. Just rem to change to the desired resolution.
It work well with r18.com but with dmm.co.jp doesn't work at all.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Someone with the access to any channel to R18 would like to share? I wanted to buy an access before the closing the website but it is no longer possible :((
I have quite a lot of movies I wanted to buy but it is no longer possible and soon there won't be such option. What a shame that they are closing :/
Send me a DM if you want.

TheOnlyPad

Feb 7, 2017
Thank you for that information. Wish I'd found out about it years ago.

One question - I sucessfully downloaded the first movie I tried in best quality - i.e. 6Mbps & 1080 resolution. But after that I seem to only be able to get 4Mbps & 720p even though I know the originals are available in the higher quality. I think I'm missing something - any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

dj-pajacex

Feb 11, 2022
Thank you for that information. Wish I'd found out about it years ago.

One question - I sucessfully downloaded the first movie I tried in best quality - i.e. 6Mbps & 1080 resolution. But after that I seem to only be able to get 4Mbps & 720p even though I know the originals are available in the higher quality. I think I'm missing something - any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
It is actually possible to download 6000 kbps even now, provided that you still own the movie in any quality in either dmm or r18. If you want, I can show you how to do it. I can also explain the details if you know enough cryptography and cryptanalysis.

Reactions: TheOnlyPad

TheOnlyPad

Feb 7, 2017
It is actually possible to download 6000 kbps even now, provided that you still own the movie in any quality in either dmm or r18. If you want, I can show you how to do it. I can also explain the details if you know enough cryptography and cryptanalysis.
Thanks for the offer man, but I just figured out what I was doing wrong with Video DownloadHelper and can download in 6000 kbps! :)

Mirroslav

Jul 17, 2012
Hello friends! can anyone buy a movie for me to download and upload to a file hosting service? I will transfer money via VISA

aarrghh

Nov 1, 2021
I repeat my request, does anyone have an access to R18 prime and is willing to share it with me? I am willing to pay for that as I cannot do that on their webiste :(

choad

Mar 31, 2008
Thanks for the offer man, but I just figured out what I was doing wrong with Video DownloadHelper and can download in 6000 kbps! :)
I've noticed a fair amount of titles I've bought are only available as 720p now, like R18 removed the 1080p option. Is there some way to still get the 1080p versions with "cryptography and cryptanalysis."?

Harrison_19

Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone still have any Anri Okita movies in r18 library? Now with the closure I wanted to backup the ones that I could find or trade.

aarrghh

Nov 1, 2021
Do you know about a working solution to download movie from sokmil without using their player?

TheOnlyPad

Feb 7, 2017
Does anyone know if it is possible for someone living outside Japan to operate a DMM account and purchase videos by using a VPN?

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Either uses Firefox Browser's Extension “Video DownloadHelper” to download for free or buy the “StreamFab R18 Downloader” software to download.
Thank you so much for the suggestion of Video Download Helper Firefox extension. I haven't used Firefox in years but I installed it and currently backing up my R18 library. Its a shame that they are shutting down but we paid for these so no regrets bypassing the DRM.

Reactions: sitruc14