[R] Yukino Horiuchi titles - 堀内雪乃

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
It's hard to reply to this thread when you had temp banned me for some unknown reason.
I didn't want to reply further because nothing I said would have changed your mind about me.
I'm no ego-maniac, troll and never have posted an angry message on this forum. Maybe I was too blunt, but nothing I can do there.
I have lost interest in this form in the past few months. Stuff like this makes me like it even less.
I don't want to get involved with drama. I only post here for fun and most all of my messages are rarely serious and nobody seems to pick up on my sarcasm (especially you).
I listened to your criticism months ago about not posting and made an effort to try harder. Then I get punched in the face for it and am accused of bragging.
If I wanted credit for something I uploaded I would have asked for it when the person posted it for me.
PS I only uploaded here so I don't know how any of my uploads got onto a "million sites" (I was exaggerating). This always happens when you post something here.
I actually want to be fairly anonymous and post as little as possible. This is why I don't care that much if people say I don't contribute.
I just know that when I download a torrent here I seed it weeks in return. I also re-seed when someone gives me a PM.
I live in the USA now and can't post crap and have a static IP. It's not worth the risk. I already got a DMCA notice a few weeks ago sent to my ISP.
You told me I had promised to post something. How can I do that if I don't have any new Yukino Horiuchi titles?
My original message is not that old. I was going to have someone post it on my behalf. Now I don't even feel like it.
I have no interest in continuing this conversation unless you can be nice and stop accusing me of things.
There is no point in any of this.
BTW do you know who that is in my photo? Maybe you think it's really me :D
I imagine you are a HUGE fan of Ernest P Worrell and have all his movies.
Well, I'll have you know that I didn't suspend you, @CoolKevin did. Don't believe me, ask him. It was actually a permanent ban. I lifted that because no matter how annoying you might be to me that doesn't mean I can't deal with you. You're welcome.
Blunt, at times yes. Sarcastic, generally speaking. Frivolous, almost all the time…
While I have no issue with any of those individually the constant combination is what annoys me. And as I've said before, that it is you and you're not going to change for me so we're just going to have to get used to each other. I understand your desire and want to remain anonymous. I honor requests like that every-time I order something for a client. But you don't see them speak like you do publicly in the forums. No, they just keep quite and fund things, like those when they're posted and or sometimes provide comments.
I'm not going to argue anymore with this post on the semantics or your poorly worded English… I'm dropping it and you should too.
But please note I'll jump on the opportunity to do so again if you say something as stupid.
Perhaps if you stayed around, made it clear that you were contributing more I might overlook your flaws. You never see me bitch and complain about stupid shit that other posters say.
Ernset! Yea, I was a fan of his. I would get his stuff but alas… no room in my place for it. I did think you resembled him in many ways, so I guess that makes me Vern! Not sure why you removed the avatar though? I kinda liked it.
Finally I was looking forward to the screenshots of your achievements~

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
lol

oh the joys of banning somebody that comes out with nonsense

it was reported that insults are flying around, this is not what the board was for, it is mainly share the thoughts of joyous beauty with others about our favourite Idol/s, and Yuko is still my favourite even though she is 33 now, so lets cut the rubbish out, and get back to what this board is all about, and save the time that others will now read this pointless post

and it was easier to give a life ban to let you think about things, that is why it was lifted

sometime in the near future this will be removed, alongside many other pointless posts

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Thank You Rnishimura!
... for starting this thread, compiling her works and for drawing our attention to this fine honey.
I had no knowledge of her and now ... I'm happy that I do.
Thanks again.

Reactions: rnishimura

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
Not requesting it, but here's another good one I came across:

QHS-004.jpg

I think her previous movies are the most watched DVDs in my collection. They're pretty amazing IMO.
Sadly I haven't gotten around to buying her old DDD- series titles I don't have (or couldn't find).

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
Found some video samples for DDD-062 and DDD-068.
I think DDD-068 looks amazing really. Xcream has a DRM version, but probably too hard to crack.
They no longer use Windows Media player...

Here's DDD-068:
http://video.fc2.com/a/content/20161026KHM59G0K/

If you rip that embedded video file with a Firefox plugin it will display in the proper widescreen format.
I was going to attach them, but it's past the limit. I used "Flash and Video Download 2.06".

DDD-062:
http://video.fc2.com/a/content/2016...2&utm_medium=keyword_search&utm_campaign=1404

If anyone wants DDD-068 (the DVD) I can contribute $20USD in bitcoin towards it. I'm guessing the DVD is $40-$45USD.

Really tempted to order the DVD from Japan just to get a printed cover.
Her previous DDD titles IMO were worth up to $100.
The others...not so much.

FrenchDude

Jun 17, 2016
Her Digiplan DVD can be purchased internationally for exactly 37.49 USD.
Free shipping over 39 USD.

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
WOW. Thanks. I need to login here more often. I went months without realizing DDD-062 was posted.
There are even torrents out there of it.
I also just saw a torrent of DDD-068 out there. Not sure if that has been posted here yet.
I think she's my probably my #1 favorite now (non-adult).

PS check into Rara Hoshikawa movies if you can. I got DFMT-037 here posted by desioner and am trying to find her other titles (DDD-028).
Those DDD- series titles are very hard to find online!

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I think she's my probably my #1 favorite now (non-adult).
I'm just skimming through, but got stuck anyway. For me she looks definitely 20+, so I'm not sure, how/why you qualify her as minor.

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
^ Yes, I meant to say she's my favorite in titles that are not hardcore (JAV).
I wish these studios would somehow let us know the ages.
I would love to tell more people about this actress, but I'm only about 99.9% sure she's 18+.
I mean it's kind of obvious she is.

For example too, all those amazing Aida Sakura Voltage-X titles. Is she 18+ or what? So confusing!
You know some people are offended seeing a 17 year old in a swimsuit if it's not on a beach.