[R] [SCDV-19014] Yuki Yamagata 山形由希 - Teenな彼女。

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
The links for this are dead, could somebody please re-upload it?

teen.jpg

granada

Jun 29, 2013
The torrent is still alive and well. It is still at 99.8%; one 4MB piece is missing.

I downloaded it in 3 hours, early morning 15 July 2019, thanks to the sole active peer.

In spite of the missing piece, the ISO version seems to play OK, as does the 3.73 GB mpg (MPEG2) version I created from the ISO (using DVDVob2Mpg).

I always try for a share ratio of at least 1.5, so I will be seeding (most days, afternoon and late evening/early morning) until that is achieved. I will also be offering the mpg version to my favourite Idol site, to expose (!) the film to a wider audience. The cucumber scene is not to be missed, and makes an amusing change from the usual phallic ice cream lollies. :)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007