[R]八的暁 Akira Yamato(Manga)

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
I'd like to request any and all of Akira Yamato's work. I already have Shoujo Fuu, so anything else would be appreciated, seeing as this post was closed...

Please :bow-pray:

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Thank you IdolFun, yes I have downloaded those.

Are there any others available??

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Though the bulk of my H-manga collection is on a HDD I can't access at the moment (external 500GB, I lost the cable to power it up) I did a quick check and have 2 of his mangas on one of my "to sort" HDDs.

You have to google to check which of his other books have been released and I can check my repository once I get hold of a power cable if you like.

少女の名はアリス and 蔵の中のアリス

http://rapidshare.com/files/66616220/Akira_Yamato.rar.html

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Superb chompy. Did you get any 'hard-copies' in Japan? The one I own is one I got in a great little shop I found in Akihabara. It was basically a shop dedicated to lolicon and lolita related products....

Oh how I miss being there......

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Nah, the only H-manga I bought in Japan was stuff I wouldn't be embarrassed getting caught at customs with.

i.e. large boobs, no child sex (except for my comiket doujins which I was just hoping wouldn't be rifled through...and they weren't)

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Nah, the only H-manga I bought in Japan was stuff I wouldn't be embarrassed getting caught at customs with.

i.e. large boobs.........

LOL!!! Embarrassed about large boobs???? Really??!! :snicker: Great! I love human behaviour!!

Well I guess I'm lucky I didn't get stopped. In fact I didn't detect any possibility of being stopped. Quite the opposite. Not that I didn't take precautions! :virtuous:

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I can upload these two if you need them?

Akira Yamato - Shoujin Gensou
Akira Yamato - Shoujo Fiction