[R]八的暁 Akira Yamato(Manga)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
I'd like to request any and all of Akira Yamato's work. I already have Shoujo Fuu, so anything else would be appreciated, seeing as this post was closed...

Please :bow-pray:

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Thank you IdolFun, yes I have downloaded those.

Are there any others available??

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Though the bulk of my H-manga collection is on a HDD I can't access at the moment (external 500GB, I lost the cable to power it up) I did a quick check and have 2 of his mangas on one of my "to sort" HDDs.

You have to google to check which of his other books have been released and I can check my repository once I get hold of a power cable if you like.

少女の名はアリス and 蔵の中のアリス

http://rapidshare.com/files/66616220/Akira_Yamato.rar.html

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Superb chompy. Did you get any 'hard-copies' in Japan? The one I own is one I got in a great little shop I found in Akihabara. It was basically a shop dedicated to lolicon and lolita related products....

Oh how I miss being there......

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Nah, the only H-manga I bought in Japan was stuff I wouldn't be embarrassed getting caught at customs with.

i.e. large boobs, no child sex (except for my comiket doujins which I was just hoping wouldn't be rifled through...and they weren't)

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Nah, the only H-manga I bought in Japan was stuff I wouldn't be embarrassed getting caught at customs with.

i.e. large boobs.........

LOL!!! Embarrassed about large boobs???? Really??!! :snicker: Great! I love human behaviour!!

Well I guess I'm lucky I didn't get stopped. In fact I didn't detect any possibility of being stopped. Quite the opposite. Not that I didn't take precautions! :virtuous:

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I can upload these two if you need them?

Akira Yamato - Shoujin Gensou
Akira Yamato - Shoujo Fiction