Public Cum Walk in JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

flamy1

Apr 18, 2022
hey, i know we have a similar thread for public gokkun (https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/real-public-gokkun.1738282/#post-3515858)
but i didn't find any thread for public cumwalks in general, so here it is
i'm collecting all the JAVs i can find on the theme: girls walking in public streets with cum on her face
i'll try to keep this post updated but please feel free to contribute :)

mdl-033.png
MDL-033

nhdt-354-1.pngnhdt-354-2.png
NHDT-354

diy-023.png
DIY-023

mdid-177-1.pngmdid-177-2.png
MDID-177

ispd-004.png
ISPD-004

sddm-174-1.pngsddm-174-2.png
SDDM-174

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
As far as I know it's a legal issue. Apparently a few years ago a movie with outdoors sex scenes was sued for public indecency. Since then a lot of studios don't seem to want to take the risk.

flamy1

Apr 18, 2022
As far as I know it's a legal issue. Apparently a few years ago a movie with outdoors sex scenes was sued for public indecency. Since then a lot of studios don't seem to want to take the risk.
that makes sense, maybe that's why they censored all the background and stuff on WAKM-009 (which is a masterpiece imo)
guess i'll have to keep collecting old stuff then

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
i'm collecting all the JAVs i can find on the theme: girls walking in public streets with cum on her face
i'll try to keep this post updated but please feel free to contribute :)

mdl-033-png.2989962

MDL-033

You've piqued my interest! Is this screen cap from this title? It didn't seem related, might be multiple films with the same code.

79mdl033pl.jpg

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
This studio was one of my last hopes. I have to check it out myself. You know, the problem is that the new generation of fans can care less about fake cum. They have ruined JAV as we know it by supporting these movies. Among the good ones left using the real stuff are SSNI and STAR... for know. Madonna uses the real stuff for the most part except for their VR. But they also might jump the fake cum bandwagon. If this keeps up might as well watch CGI.

bukkakearchiver

Dec 23, 2021
The bukkake genre is so dead right now...
Japanese bukkake is dead, but western bukkake is thriving at least. Premium Bukkake and a lot of amateur gokkun\facial content is being produced.

And to be honest, do we really need more japanese bukkake? Don't get me wrong, I would love more releases, but there's already thousands japanese bukkakes. I'm archiving, buying, and saving as much as I can before they disappear.

Reactions: headcrusher

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Japanese bukkake is dead, but western bukkake is thriving at least. Premium Bukkake and a lot of amateur gokkun\facial content is being produced.

And to be honest, do we really need more japanese bukkake? Don't get me wrong, I would love more releases, but there's already thousands japanese bukkakes. I'm archiving, buying, and saving as much as I can before they disappear.

Well, if I can watch a movie recorded with good cameras and 1080p in 2023 why would I watch the same but recorded in 2005?

I only watch films released in the last years. There's a good flow of new releases that doesn't generate in me the need of going to the past. Except with the bukkake genre.

The other day I saw a modern MISM movie where in one of the scenes a guy used a fake penis. That's how rotten is the situation with fakes nowadays.

flamy1

Apr 18, 2022
Well, if I can watch a movie recorded with good cameras and 1080p in 2023 why would I watch the same but recorded in 2005?

I only watch films released in the last years. There's a good flow of new releases that doesn't generate in me the need of going to the past. Except with the bukkake genre.

The other day I saw a modern MISM movie where in one of the scenes a guy used a fake penis. That's how rotten is the situation with fakes nowadays.
i agree on this, most good bukkake stuff is pretty old (before 2010) so it's always in bad quality, i'd really prefer the same content now in good quality

Reactions: headcrusher