Prolific loli body type idols?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zindriell

Sep 30, 2014
With Hiyori Izumi and Rei Kuromiya retiring recently (don't know if either was official, but that's my conclusion from their lack of output) I've felt like this niche has been lacking in coverage lately. Have there been noteworthy idols with petite stature and cute faces that have been putting out sexy tasteful releases? Or even past the last year or two, from all time, are there any noteworthy ones I might have missed?

Ayaka Okita hasn't put out stuff in over a year. Marin Kato has retired. Yuihara Hinase has retired. Ayaka Kasuga has also slowed down and I wasn't too hot on her last release. And Asami Kondou is still a bit too reserved for me.

I'm aware the U15 market has slowed down heavily recently, but these body types aren't exclusive to U15, and I prefer more developed bottoms anyway.

Any suggestions appreciated.

xcrunnr

Jul 16, 2018
I've always liked Anjyu Kouzuki's slender build. She isn't U15 anymore. Just turned 18 in November. She has a new gravure dvd releasing this month. I pre-ordered it a bit ago. I'm crossing my fingers it is good.

How about Hinako Tamaki or Karen Nishino? I never feel like I'm too current with the idols. Sorry if they are old news.