Problems Posting & messaging

beatleboy

May 30, 2007
Hi everyone I need a little help! I seem to have to log in everytime I open a new page (which I do), yet I still have trouble sending a message or thanking someone. I have a few avi`s that are wanted but cannot upload any (most recent is PSW1 in TT) I open the torrent and start to download, close my torrent prog, remove the torrent and replace the new d/l with the complete file, d/l the torrent again which should then go straight to seed?? All it then say`s is the existing file is too large yet it came from here or DF in the first place, I do not understand how a file can grow in size! Sorry for being so crap I am not very good with these pesky machines and seem to have a lot of problems maybe my fat fingers get in the way!! Thankyou to all who keep this forum going and any help you can give.BB

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Hello beatleboy,
When you login there is a small check box to remember your login information. You can check this and you shouldn't need to enter your information even when you visit on another day. Mind you with this option selected anyone using the computer can also do so. If your the only person using your computer then it's a good idea.
Thanks should be instant, I'm not sure what the problem is with that. Messaging does take a little time I know I see the page half load and never complete. I would recommend you refresh when that happens. Also after you've typed your post I would recommend copying it just incase you can't post it the first time.
I'm not sure what your trying to do with the torrents. What application are you using and are you trying to upload them to the forum? Have you had a look at the Torrent Creation Tutorial? Please give us a little more information on the situation.
desioner

beatleboy

May 30, 2007
A long time a coming

Sorry it took so long to reply as you know by now I am relatively backwards when it comes to doing things. Thanks for the nfo, on the torrent front I was trying to help seed a recently uploaded file, only had real problems, it turned out to be a classic (almost) and regular F-up by yours truly I had read the file name wrong & was trying to seed the wrong file:defeat:sometimes other people wish I would give up...............not gonna though!!! got a newish sit 8 coming v soon, I think my login problems are due to my proxy? just work with it, well worth the effort:happy2: thanks again. BB