Problem with torrents

whatssup

Banned
Sep 14, 2010
have you tried other links for torrent or just file hosted in akiba

EnterTheVoid

Jan 13, 2007
Is it the torrent file you can't download from the akiba site or when you load up the torrent in your bittorrent program and try to download the files that it won't connect?

If it's the first, what are your computer specs, browser, internet connection, country?

lt. lawton

Apr 25, 2010
Is it the torrent file you can't download from the akiba site or when you load up the torrent in your bittorrent program and try to download the files that it won't connect?

If it's the first, what are your computer specs, browser, internet connection, country?

It's when I load up the torrent in my bittorrent program and try to download the files that it won't connect.

EnterTheVoid

Jan 13, 2007
It's when I load up the torrent in my bittorrent program and try to download the files that it won't connect.

Could be a firewall issue between you and the internet. Either a software firewall on your computer or a hardware firewall on whatever device connects you to the internet.

Most torrent programs have a area where you can set the TCP port it uses to connect. And often they have a indicator if the port is open or not. Take a look at your torrent program preferences.

lt. lawton

Apr 25, 2010
Could be a firewall issue between you and the internet. Either a software firewall on your computer or a hardware firewall on whatever device connects you to the internet.

Most torrent programs have a area where you can set the TCP port it uses to connect. And often they have a indicator if the port is open or not. Take a look at your torrent program preferences.

But my problem is only with torrents posted on Akiba... I can download torrents from other sites just fine. In fact I'm downloading a couple of torrents from other sites right now.

EnterTheVoid

Jan 13, 2007
But my problem is only with torrents posted on Akiba... I can download torrents from other sites just fine. In fact I'm downloading a couple of torrents from other sites right now.

What os/browser are you using?

The only thing that occurs to me is your browser is messing up the file download somehow. Might want to try a different web browser. And maybe a different torrent client.

lt. lawton

Apr 25, 2010
What os/browser are you using?

The only thing that occurs to me is your browser is messing up the file download somehow. Might want to try a different web browser. And maybe a different torrent client.

My OS is XP and im using SeaMonkey as my browser.