Probably Just Me

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Before I continue, let me stress..this is just my opinion(I'm sure many will disagree),but I think they have done the "Missed my Train and shared a hotel room with my boss" ad nauseum., C'mon, find another series to dwell on, you've done this one..granted, I don't have to download or even look at the preview, but just the sight of yet another film in this genre, makes me groan! Okay- you can throw whatever at me now.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Not just you. It's just the same genre repeated again and again. SSIS-147 from S1 is obviously copying from Madonna series r*** by boss for 7 days.

Then there's the opposite one where the subordinate r*** the female boss. The one's from attacker is the same thing too, only now the actresses have gone way down hill.

The worst offender is the VENU incest series where they use actresses so young the son even lookers older. It's ridiculous even from a freeloader point of view, and to buy it? No way.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
There's several other themes they've been doing over and over again too. Often these series are almost the exact same movie, just with a new actress.

I guess it's easier to do a new version of a story that (I'm assuming) sold well, than to come up with new ideas.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
better than 1 men vs 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 girls.
the worst i said.
4 girl spend lots of time in movies on cheering and smile s and 1 girl fuck and then other girl com in .
last train is boring but at least no on there dont just spend time on looking but fucking all the time.
cant help but because its sell well so their keep doing this , i guess.
its fashion anyway

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

Electromog- to your point, i guess to be fair, almost all of JAV is rehashed themes..I guess, whatever sells..how many mature mothers can you watch standing at the sink, while sonny sidles up behind her and starts feeling her up..or, how many stepsons coming home to find dad has remarried to a hot new wife(Who of course he spies on in the shower while sniffing her panties).. or Jav's favorite, the disinterested husband who loses his wife to the next door neighbor, or a co-worker who boffs her silly, while hubby looks on​

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Before I continue, let me stress..this is just my opinion(I'm sure many will disagree),but I think they have done the "Missed my Train and shared a hotel room with my boss" ad nauseum., C'mon, find another series to dwell on, you've done this one..granted, I don't have to download or even look at the preview, but just the sight of yet another film in this genre, makes me groan! Okay- you can throw whatever at me now.

Electromog- to your point, i guess to be fair, almost all of JAV is rehashed themes..I guess, whatever sells..how many mature mothers can you watch standing at the sink, while sonny sidles up behind her and starts feeling her up..or, how many stepsons coming home to find dad has remarried to a hot new wife(Who of course he spies on in the shower while sniffing her panties).. or Jav's favorite, the disinterested husband who loses his wife to the next door neighbor, or a co-worker who boffs her silly, while hubby looks on​

For me it doesn't really matter, all I like is the sex. Currently my kink is older men who fuck young women, I'm talking about super old men who stick their tongues down the women's throat. Bonus if the young women is flat chested, another bonus is they are wear a shirt with hard nipples sticking out. I've watched so alot of JAV to know when a AV models debuts what route of movies they are going to do. If you are young and chubby with big tits you will do CHRV, KTKC titles along with doing your girlfriends sister who wants to make babies with you etc. I can watch mature mothers getting fucked by their sons all
day if they look like this. My only problem with JAV is someone playing the mom in one movie and the little sister in the next one.

1629330693555.jpeg

Reactions: shawn720s

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009

Electromog- to your point, i guess to be fair, almost all of JAV is rehashed themes..​

I know, but some series are not just the same theme, but they are the exact same story with just a new actress. I've even seen series where they do the same positions in the same order each movie. Nothing wrong with the same general theme, but at least do some variations on it.