princess waltz help

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
ok then i extracted the iso then i double clicked the <setup.exe> then i clicked "install" then after i selected my directory folder to install i get an error message, now then what am i doing wrong?:puzzled: i tried mounting to daemon tool it but i get a message saying "Unable to mount image. Invalid image file" so i need help on what to do (by the way it came with a mds file) or what i need to get.:sigh:

l0n3lynjght

Jun 21, 2009
the problem from install it because image file had error in it ..... if you don't mind download it again i will happy to upload new file for you

donnyxme

Apr 8, 2007
one thing i don't understand, how could you click the setup.exe if you failed to mount the image file? as far as I know the file is accessable after mounting the iso. I guess the reason you failed to install the game because you haven't set the regional and format to japanese.

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
one thing i don't understand, how could you click the setup.exe if you failed to mount the image file? as far as I know the file is accessable after mounting the iso. I guess the reason you failed to install the game because you haven't set the regional and format to japanese.

it's cuz i think i downloaded an incomplete game but this problem was solved long ago but thanks for the info.