Prestige Studios Will Stop Sell It's Product on DMM/R18

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

javr

Dec 3, 2009
For one, mgstage is not region locked as far as I know, so it is foreign friendly in that sense. No need of vpn used. With a little help of google page translation and camera phone translate, most should be able to use their services. The sale offers there are also much appealing. However, their infrastructures are not as matured as dmm. Streaming(browser) from my region can't reach high quality bitrate. This is so far my brief observations.

Gamings and movies studios were heading this direction, don't be surprise more studios follow suit...
As I always thought.... Streaming is the NEW "cable"! All those thoughts and talks of "cord-cutting".....aandd.... we back to square one.

Reactions: vincent_z

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
CAN ANYONE know when the next edition of the DOCP PRESTIGE Memorial Planning Cuckold Photo series will be out? The last release was on JANUARY 1, 2021. Usually they release every 5 months. The 10th edition should have come out, but so far nothing.

Does anyone know if DOC PRESTIGE will continue to release this series?

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
The Memorial Photo series is amazing and should be shot more often. However, don't bank on a studio being consistent with releases. The next one will probably be out...when it's out (whenever that may be).

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
On a slightly related note, did you guys know that Prestige does SPECIAL versions of their films? And by that I mean extended. Yeah. I went to check out their online shop (MGStage) and noticed different versions. Look for " MGSだけのおまけ映像付き" and then it will have " +10 " at the end for plus ten minutes of footage. It varies from title to title, with one even having 70 minutes more than the regular version!!! Now, after a quick search, I concluded that the pirated versions were always of the basic versions and not the special ones. As far as I know, of course. I hope I'm wrong! Is there any way to get those special versions other than buying them? Because I'd be really interested to see what the bonus content is. Is it just cut footage from the teasing parts? The sex scenes themselves? Behind the scenes? What is it, exactly? Does anyone know? There's ten pages of these special versions on their stores spanning many actresses...

Also, on their studio page there appears to be even more versions nowadays. If you go to Suzumori Remu's page, you can see that her upcoming release has 4 versions. I guess they're really trying to offer something more and try to entice the fans. I can't say I wouldn't fall for it were I a middle-aged Japanese salary-man! But seeing how I'm just a poor gaijin boy from a poor gaijin family, somebody's gotta save me from this monstrosity! So if anybody knows something, please, let me know! Thanks.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
I've always believed JAV studios should be offering bonus versions of their movies (extra footage, basically) that are only sold on their own stores/sites. I'm glad this is actually happening. Gogos is another studio that has been doing this for awhile though their content probably is not popular with the A-O crowd (and slight plug, but we're allowed to license the otherwise exclusive extended/bonus versions of their content such as a 5 hour wife swapping movie I'm subtitling right now).

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Is there any way to get those special versions other than buying them?
If you really appreciate JAV content being made you should purchase it from legal sources. doesn't matter if you purchase from MGS, R18, Duga etc.)
Purchasing it from legal sites provides revenue to the Studios so they can hire Actresses, camera crew etc.

Reactions: Jackdee

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Purchasing it from legal sites provides revenue to the Studios so they can hire Actresses, camera crew etc.

Yes, I understand all that, but if it came down to paying for JAV or not watching JAV at all, I'd not watch JAV ever again. I guess my appreciation is lacking, but that's just how it is.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Yes, I understand all that, but if it came down to paying for JAV or not watching JAV at all, I'd not watch JAV ever again. I guess my appreciation is lacking, but that's just how it is.
really funny. most of actress are dying now except ...mikaie yua ...some of them even have no life , some end up in jail , some was r***ing and no one care .
you have such small problem. you cant see special movies .

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
really funny. most of actress are dying now except ...mikaie yua ...some of them even have no life , some end up in jail , some was r***ing and no one care .
you have such small problem. you cant see special movies .

Well, I'm sure people who follow them care to some extent, but as for me, I don't even have the vaguest idea of whom you're talking about. And it's not that I have a problem that I can't see the special versions as much as I just have an inquiry as to if it's possible to see them without buying them. I suppose if people knew a way they would have already come forward and told me, so I'll conclude that those versions have never been pirated and thus I'll never watch them. No big deal.

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
I just saw the release of the new edition of the DOCP-307 series at MGSTAGE A Magazine Project Entitled "Memorial Nude Photo and for my taste it was the WORST production of them, because they took all the husbands away from the wives, in other words, they did like the COSMOS studio that produces the WORST movies in this genre.

IF THE HUSBANDS don't watch closely, there's no point in continuing this series. I REPEAT, IT WAS THE WORST MOVIE ON THE PRESTIGE SERIES. I HOPE that in the next few months, they WILL RETURN to the formula that has always worked, with husbands holding their wives' hands or standing just inches away and watching them get fucked by Photo Memorial Nude actors.

dheophe

Apr 21, 2008
Sorry to bump this thread. I just check MGStage and they have huge discount right now. I temp to buy some of old videos that right now available in HD (YRZ-048 and YRZ-069). Is the quality good because the highest rips I found only WMV-HQ (SD-3000KBps)?