Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

quay2

Nov 28, 2009
I don't see VAD (Voice Activity Detection) in that version. It was a hassle to install https://colab.research.google.com/github/ANonEntity/WhisperWithVAD/blob/main/WhisperWithVAD.ipynb locally but it was worth it. There were so many things to install like CUDA, cudnn, (I think these two are already installed if you have used javplayer before), install https://pytorch.org, and

Python:
pip install deepl srt ffmpeg-python
pip install git+https://github.com/openai/whisper.git

I have Python 3.9.13 and no compatibility issues. I can't say if Python 3.10 and newer have issues or not with packages like numpy, numba, etc. On my local pc, I changed the code so that it can queue up multiple audio paths. I can leave my pc on when I'm not home and whisper moves on to the next file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z1YX-YVgTZ2LoGDxmcK3BSYnZrWpSLYg/view?usp=share_link. I will explain the changes. Global variables for all the vad settings except audio_path is a parameter. Made a function called use_whisper and indented all the previous code into it. To queue up multiple audio, just copy paste use_whisper("your_path_to_audio_file") at the end (There is commented out code as an example). Also I added more words to the garbage list. Sounds like crackling and crying, and hallucinations such as, It's in my belly, and thank you for dinner gets deleted. To run, type python whisper-vad-function.py
This has stopped working. The only advice I've seens is to only use ffmpeg-python, but that doesn't seem to fix it.

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Whisper Large +VAD

MIAE-199

View attachment 3349012

-Besh
At first I was disappointed because the only version of this Jav I could find was the one with the ubiquitous Chinese ads for the lottery and cam sex sites. Imagine my reaction when I discovered that your srt file was not only timed to this version, but it actually includes English translation for the lottery ad. After years of skipping through that damn thing, I now know what it is saying. Nice work!

Reactions: Besh and mei2

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Did anyone manage to fix this? Seems to be a problem with Whisper being updated and dependencies not working anymore.
It's the opposite actually, a requirement of the whisper + VAD process updated and whisper didn't so it forces an old version.

Cloning the whisper github and changing the triton line 16 in setup.py to require v 2.1.0 instead might fix it(and modify the VAD page to install the clone instead of the original whisper) or waiting for them to do it, assuming it doesn't break the code.

Code:
requirements.append("triton==2.0.0")
Would become:
Code:
requirements.append("triton==2.1.0")

I'd try it myself but I can't stay sitting for too long atm and other problems so would take a while until I can.

Edit: Or yeah, use the new JAV one, but I don't know if faster whisper is as good as the original.

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
It's the opposite actually, a requirement of the whisper + VAD process updated and whisper didn't so it forces an old version.

Cloning the whisper github and changing the triton line 16 in setup.py to require v 2.1.0 instead might fix it(and modify the VAD page to install the clone instead of the original whisper) or waiting for them to do it, assuming it doesn't break the code.
quay2 said:
Did anyone manage to fix this? Seems to be a problem with Whisper being updated and dependencies not working anymore.

@SamKook , guys, I went ahead and fixed the Whisper Silero VAD for now. This should work. However, because I didn't have editor rights to the original one, I had to make a copy and to publish it from my github. I hope the orignal owner (aNoEntity) does not mind. I'm sure he doesn't.

WhisperWithVAD - maintenance release
It is saved here: https://github.com/meizhong986/WhisperJAV/tree/main/notebook

I have called the new version as a manitenance release, so it doesn't get mstaken from the original.

PS. if any issues let me know. I don't have much bandwidth but will try my best to fix it if this gets broken again.
PPS. the installation step takes a bit longer in this version because the cleanup, stay patient, it takes ca 3 minutes in total.

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
Another whisper sub pack, I translated and removed some rubbish text.

CMC-082
CMF-030
CMK-012
CMK-018
CMV-125
DBER-030
DBER-090
DBIK-001
DDAS-001
DDHG-002
DJUD-102
DPHD-012a
DPHD-012b
DPHD-014
DRNS-002
DXMG-021
JBD-145
KRU-073
RCT-684
RTP-008
SDMS-832
SDMT-245
SDMT-263
STARS-171
VICD-171
VSPD-024

Attachments

• whisper sub.rar
    532.1 KB · Views: 445

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
@SamKook , guys, I went ahead and fixed the Whisper Silero VAD for now. This should work. However, because I didn't have editor rights to the original one, I had to make a copy and to publish it from my github. I hope the orignal owner (aNoEntity) does not mind. I'm sure he doesn't.

I have called the new version as a manitenance release, so it doesn't get mstaken from the original.

PS. if any issues let me know. I don't have much bandwidth but will try my best to fix it if this gets broken again.
PPS. the installation step takes a bit longer in this version because the cleanup, stay patient, it takes ca 3 minutes in total.

Thanks. It works. I replace the original setup part with your setup part and it works normally.

Reactions: mei2

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Thanks. It works. I replace the original setup part with your setup part and it works normally.
Kudos to Sam Cook...I don't know what we would do without him. I think I almost lost the rest of my hair when Whisper went tits-up! I'm trying to think of a new Title for Sam but I can't remember what comes above "Grand Wizard"! lol

PS. The maintenance fix works!

Reactions: Taako and Imscully

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Kudos to Sam Cook...I don't know what we would do without him. I think I almost lost the rest of my hair when Whisper went tits-up! I'm trying to think of a new Title for Sam but I can't remember what comes above "Grand Wizard"! lol

PS. The maintenance fix works!
It's mei2 you should thank for that, they didn't implement my potential fix to fix it, they simply forced the older version of pytorch looks like(which is safer since it's confirmed to work properly with it).

Reactions: Imscully and Taako

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Thanks mei2. (Sam said it was you who implemented the maintenance fix.)

Reactions: mei2

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
Thanks mei2. (Sam said it was you who implemented the maintenance fix.)

Thanks @Chuckie100 and @SamKook . Yes I downgraded torch. Long time ago someone thought me to always stay 2 releases behind in torch :)
I myself have moved to faster-whisper for now. To me it looks like the quality drops like 10 - 20% with faster-whisper, but the speed doubles. I took the trade-off for now. Cheers

algosaur

Oct 20, 2023
KV-212

These subs have been made by first audio preprocessing then subsquared.com for the transcription and translation. I use a custom OPK for JAV phrases and terminology that I have created (available here).

95984179_1501433l.jpg

Attachments

• KV-212 subsquared.srt.zip
    21.2 KB · Views: 144

algosaur

Oct 20, 2023
Does subsquared charge $15 per hour or per movie?
BTW, access is denied to the opk file.

The charge is for up to four hours of video so it should be plenty for most movies. I'll fix access to the OPK file but in the meantime I have attached my latest version of the OPK.

Attachments

• ja-en-jav-v0001__2023-10-26-17-21-15__adult.opk.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: xsf27 and mei2

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVG-632 Ouchiki P ● A Chairman & Slutting Teacher And Evil Gaki Student Council Circle Hitomi Yagodo​

13gvg632pl.jpg

I saw a "reduced mosiac" version of GVG-632 a Shotacon video. It's not an incest movie but I liked the MILFs in it! I used WhisperColab AI (before it crashed) to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• gvg-632 - Copy.rar
    15.5 KB · Views: 184
Reactions: DapDunlap and xsf27