Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Speaking for only myself, I use Chinese subtitles because they give me a quick start for my own English translations. If nothing else, it provides all the timing information and at least a rough approximation of the speaker's intent. Granted, that's sometimes hilariously mangled after Japanese -> Chinese -> English translation, but oh well.

I'm hoping someday AI-powered voice transcription can do the job for any movie I choose, but the results I've seen have been less impressive than starting with a Chinese sub.

I specialize in lesbian movies, so I'd especially appreciate BBAN, AUGK, AUKS, LZDM, LZPL, etc.. I'll bet others would appreciate whatever else you have.
Hmm yeah Lesbian labels are so small it's practical to bundle them all together. In fact my own collection contains only 53 subtitle files (number of titles is closer to 45 due to duplicates). Lesbian isn't my thing so I don't have a single vid for these subs.

If anyone has specific needs that can be bundled into a practical bundle, say such a range from such a label, I can post.

Attachments

• Lez20220907.zip
    962.4 KB · Views: 750

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
If anyone really wants a translation in their own language, using a feature like the auto-translator in SubtitleEdit makes it a breeze.

I know of and have downloaded some Runbkk files in the past, but I'm already such a hoarder I have to avoid the temptation because I just don't have the hard drive space! :D
Well here's a crazy idea. I have a collection of 1400 Korean subs (including many dups) that I'm itching to delete. But this pack contains some titles that is available in Korean only (not Chinese or English)... so maybe someone can give a try.

Looking back... actually SNIS-009 has been machine-translated a couple times before. Once even by me! But I don't know, can it be done better? Maybe I will make a filter and make a bundle with only the KR files that's not overlapping with existing Chinese/English subs. And someone might want to AI translate them to Chinese or English.

Attachments

• SNIS-009.kr.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 258

TmpGuy

JavLuv author, lesbian connoisseur
Jun 1, 2013
Thanks for that! Hopefully there's some I don't have yet.

So, just FYI, I'm adding a utility to JavLuv that scans, renames, sorts, and de-duplicates subtitle files. The only requirement is that the file needs to have a recognizable DVD-ID code in the filename. I'm still testing the feature, but should be ready in the next few days. My test of approx 30K+ files got whittled down to about 25K, all consistently named and sorted. I'll post that collection on FileJoker when I'm done so you guys can see what you think.

It currently sorts to a folder and file structure like: /A/ABC/ABC-123.en.srt
Language codes are preserved if they're detected, else it just gets renamed to ABC-123.srt. Identical DVD-ID codes which are NOT identical files are named ABC-123.1.srt, counting up as needed.

Last edited:

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
I have another entry in my project to thoroughly edit certain JAV titles that strongly portray the humiliation theme. More will follow. Decided to post them as I finish each instead of in batches. This title I started after 4 others I'm working on, but finished it all in one night because I enjoyed the title so much. My objective is to create files from autosubs which read all the way through like professional translations. With a little spicing up of the dialogue.

This autosub had been partially cleaned. The best part was nearly every line (98%) was translated into something at least semi-coherent. Still, there are 1065 lines of dialogue and I had to edit practically all of them. Also, this autosub had a very annoying, uneven syncing problem, which I had to fix line by line. Also numerous cases of lines being on screen for too little time to read them. A few minor syncing issues likely persist, with subtitles appearing a second before or after actual dialogue in some cases. Overall the sub file is synced based on my video having about 1:25 of ads at the beginning. If your copy does not have the ads, then shift all the dialogue -90000 milliseconds (90 seconds) using this tool or any other.

18ntrd055pl.jpg

NTRD-055. This might just be my favorite NTR/cuckold title ever. It starts as r***, then blackmail, then is consensual. Humiliation factor is a 10/10. The cuckolded husband has to watch starting from the second scene all the way to the end. There is a lot of filthy dialogue, filthier now that I've edited it. :D Miina Wakatsuki is great in this. Not only is she sexy as fuck to look at, but she plays every aspect of her character's arc - sweet and innocent, traumatized, humiliated, resigned, submissive, and finally, an insatiable slut, really well. Oh, the sex is hot too - some good throaty BJ's, both irama and fellatio, and nice hard pounding intercourse. Anyway, if you like cuckold titles, this one should not be missed.

Attachments

• NTRD-055SRT.rar
    20.5 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Kind of a dumb question.. does anyone know the upload size limit? I have a bunch of subs from Yuuwaku I'd rather not break up too much. Lazy me I know. Thanks for the help.
I never did find the sizes, still trying to navigate through the new upgrade
but it used to be 5MB

Reactions: lnstar and Imscully

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Well here's a crazy idea. I have a collection of 1400 Korean subs (including many dups) that I'm itching to delete. But this pack contains some titles that is available inPl
Please share the Korean files here, if you'd be so kind. They are easy to auto-translate to other languages (English in my case) using Subtitle Editor.

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013
I've got a collection of ~26K subtitles here all renamed, sorted, and de-duped to a reasonable extent.

I've released a new version of JavLuv which has a subtitle organizing utility built-in which created this collection. It's pretty simple to use: there's an import folder and an export folder, and you can either copy or move the imported subtitle files. Just press the "Sort" button and it does the rest.

Later, I'll be adding a feature to detect if any of the movies in your collection have subtitles available.

Edit: Link now points to version 3.

Last edited:

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Hmm yeah Lesbian labels are so small it's practical to bundle them all together. In fact my own collection contains only 53 subtitle files (number of titles is closer to 45 due to duplicates). Lesbian isn't my thing so I don't have a single vid for these subs.

If anyone has specific needs that can be bundled into a practical bundle, say such a range from such a label, I can post.
Thanks a lot for doing this. One funny thing I discovered while converting and translating the BBAN-076.ass file. Turns out it is the dialogue from Attack of the Clones, the Star Wars prequel movie. That was a surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: TmpGuy and Imscully

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Thanks a lot for doing this. One funny thing I discovered while converting and translating the BBAN-076.ass file. Turns out it is the dialogue from Attack of the Clones, the Star Wars prequel movie. That was a surprise!
OOF thanks for letting me know. It's even bilingual. The "dedication" of some people...

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Please share the Korean files here, if you'd be so kind. They are easy to auto-translate to other languages (English in my case) using Subtitle Editor.
Are you sure? I'm afraid it will be wasted effort. 99% of them are seperated from supposedly all-Chinese bundles. Probably it's entirely a subset of @TmpGuy 's big pack.

Anyway here's a test of Akiba attachment limit: 23.2 MB... argh oversized...

Attachments

• KR.srt.pack1.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 1,897
  • KR.srt.pack2.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 1,588
  • KR.srt.pack3.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 1,613
  • KR.srt.pack4.zip
    757.5 KB · Views: 1,019

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013
:ehem: Just so there aren't any future misunderstandings, let me say that this has been shared already. This is - by the old 28K package.:sedih:

My dream is for a huge or big M/S & F/D incest package with subtitles to appear somewhere, the other sh*...movies don't excite me. :ksss::sight:
Correct. It was that collection, plus about half a dozen smaller collections. But obviously, a large number of duplicates were removed. I didn't mean to imply these were new, but I suppose I could have made that more clear.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Are you sure? I'm afraid it will be wasted effort. 99% of them are seperated from supposedly all-Chinese bundles. Probably it's entirely a subset of @TmpGuy 's big pack.

Anyway here's a test of Akiba attachment limit: 23.2 MB... argh oversized...
Thanks for sharing.

Chogath

Oct 9, 2021
For which one? Roe-21?
I'll look on my hard drives and post it as soon as I can find it, on one condition.
I'd like you to give at least a paragraph or two feedback about what you thought of it?
Deal?
Hey bro haven't you finish the sub yet
Or any new mother- son movie ?

Reactions: Imscully

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013
Sorry to post a revised version of my amalgamated subtitle pack (made from previously posted collections) so soon, but I'm
making version 2 available. Alternate download location here: Subtitles.v2.zip

Why version 2? I made a bunch of improvements and fixes to my subtitle organizing tool in JavLuv. Here's how things have changed:
  • Automatic ID detection was restricted to the first ten characters to ensure fewer false positives
  • Subtitles I couldn't deduce an ID for are now stored in an _UNSORTED folder, with their original name and topmost folder preserved
  • Text encoding is auto-detected, and converted to UTF-8
  • Most common subtitle formats (.srt, vtt, .ssa, .ass, and .smi), are analyzed and incorrect extensions are fixed
  • Language is auto-detected, and a language code is applied to filenames
In short, it's mostly the same subtitles, but better named and organized. And some random unsortable subtitles previously discarded are now preserved. Overall stats below from the latest processing run:

SubtitleStats.v2.png

I should point out that there are likely some errors here and there, as no automated tool is perfect. But on spot checking the collection, the error rate seems fairly low, and the benefits seemed worth it. I was able to scan my own movie collection, and found 13 new movies that have subtitles available for them which I had previously missed.

Last edited:

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
I was surprised that Supjav hasn't yet put up a subtitled version of IPX-939 Minami Aizawa. So I created this subtitle from Japanese audio. Enjoy and as usual with my subs, credit goes to Akiba and Scanlover communities:

Attachments

• IPX-939 Minami Aizawa.jpg
    IPX-939 Minami Aizawa.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 269
  • IPX-939 Minami Aizawa.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 779
Last edited:

Goodsky

Aug 31, 2022
Sorry to post a revised version of my amalgamated subtitle pack (made from previously posted collections) so soon, but I'm
making version 2 available.

Why version 2? I made a bunch of improvements and fixes to my subtitle organizing tool in JavLuv. Here's how things have changed:
  • Automatic ID detection was restricted to the first ten characters to ensure fewer false positives
  • Subtitles I couldn't deduce an ID for are now stored in an _UNSORTED folder, with their original name and topmost folder preserved
  • Text encoding is auto-detected, and converted to UTF-8
  • Most common subtitle formats (.srt, vtt, .ssa, .ass, and .smi), are analyzed and incorrect extensions are fixed
  • Language is auto-detected, and a language code is applied to filenames
In short, it's mostly the same subtitles, but better named and organized. And some random unsortable subtitles previously discarded are now preserved. Overall stats below from the latest processing run:

View attachment 3036387

I should point out that there are likely some errors here and there, as no automated tool is perfect. But on spot checking the collection, the error rate seems fairly low, and the benefits seemed worth it. I was able to scan my own movie collection, and found 13 new movies that have subtitles available for them which I had previously missed.
Is javluv available on Android?

BobbyElrod

Sep 12, 2022
I was surprised that Supjav hasn't yet put up a subtitled version of IPX-939 Minami Aizawa. So I created this subtitle from Japanese audio. Enjoy and as usual with my subs, credit goes to Akiba and Scanlover communities:
Hey, thanks... when you talk about the "machine subtitle create"... just what machine?? I assume it's a piece of software? Can I get it? Does it $$?