Possible malicious tool

ash75

Jan 13, 2010
Hi

I couldn't see how to contact the site admins directly but this could be important.

The last 2 times I've visited my Kaspersky anti-virus has detected and blocked a malicious spyware tool; it's never done this before on this site and the last time I got that warning on a site it eventually slipped through and was a real sod to get rid of.

Not sure how it works technically, but it only flags up on the intitial visit. after that the site seems ok.

So, keep an eye open everyone.

Best wishes

Ash

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
Hi

I couldn't see how to contact the site admins directly but this could be important.

The last 2 times I've visited my Kaspersky anti-virus has detected and blocked a malicious spyware tool; it's never done this before on this site and the last time I got that warning on a site it eventually slipped through and was a real sod to get rid of.

Not sure how it works technically, but it only flags up on the intitial visit. after that the site seems ok.

So, keep an eye open everyone.

Best wishes

Ash

You mean this?

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=927166

I have Microsoft Security Essentials (Microsoft's own free anti-virus) and still didn't get anything yet but thanks for the heads up.