Pls tell me the name of this mature actress, she's almost perfect imo

ih2try

Jun 7, 2009
[Solved] Remi Narita, mature actress

Video here, pass the intro, watch from 2:18 to the end: http://www.xvideos.com/video1814861/mature_asian_1
Please tell me her name if you know it, tyvm !
Screen capture (she looks better in the vid):

jRx6Zqg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ih2try

Jun 7, 2009
Found her name (thanks to a Japanese friend): Remi Narita
Video: OKSN049 - Mom and Me Together

Reactions: 1 person

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Good try, Ih2try! And how nifty that you opened your yap for that rare time, in nearly five years of membership... hope you'll do it more often.

This lady is a pure delight. I had once got hold of the movie you mentioned, strictly because I appreciated her appearance. I don't usually pick up consensual incest movies, finding them on the dull side.

Remi Narita's output has been very sparse, unfortunately. This particular movie may have been her only starring role, as her other fare appears to be multi-actress films, and probably a few compilations. Seems the bulk of the rest similarly plays with the same boring theme, as well. What a pity!

Anyone looking to grab Mom and Me Together may do so in the form of a 385 MB painless download.

EDIT:
Just wanted to drive home the point that the link above, unlike what Ih2try mentioned in his post below, is fully accessible by anyone with a stream downloading capability. Paid membership required only if one wishes to watch the entire movie online.

Thanks to Ih2try's research, turns out I had HYK-031 ("Perversion Declaration") too, although I wouldn't have been quick to make it available. What a sweetheart Casshern2 is, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

ih2try

Jun 7, 2009
Thanks jugulear. I saw your She Stands Out in a Crowd thread and found it really cool, and you have a good taste, too.
Remi Narita is a beautiful lady. But yeah unfortunately i could only find two original movies with her starring role. One is the above, and the other is:
HYK-031 released in 2010:

The link you shared for Mom And Me Together doesn't work for me as it requires membership which i can't afford, but I found parts of this movie already. Now if only i could find a link to download or at least watch hyk031 online.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

ih2try

Jun 7, 2009

I don't know what to say, Casshern2 uploaded this movie 3 times to help me collect it, one of the rare releases starring beautiful Remi Narita. Just thank you ! you know how much I appreciate it.
All the best to you !

Reactions: 1 person