FAD-1672 actress is a doll! (Match the names with the faces.)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
"Shoplifting MILF Wife" [FAD-1672] is one of the better shoplifing wife movies out there, infused with a sense of reality in that deep way the company, FA-PRO, can do so well.

The first actress in this three hour movie consisting of six stories was a doll. Very appealing, and a fine actress, too.

Who is she?

DMM lists only four of the actresses; Sougouwiki does not list the film at all. Other sources on the Internet provide these six names:

Natsumi Kitahara
Maika Asai
Emiko Koike
Yukari Asamiya
Mirai Minato
Maki Yuki

In order to pin down the one of interest, we might utilize the process of elimination. Can you match the names above with their identifying photographs?

(I've done some cross-checking as well, naturally, and I have some ideas. But I wanted to hear what you had to say.)

Please click to enlarge the photos below.

Scene 1 (The doll):

View attachment 738259 View attachment 738260 View attachment 738261

Scene 2:

View attachment 738262 View attachment 738263

Scene 3:

View attachment 738265 View attachment 738266

Scene 4:

View attachment 738267 View attachment 738268

Scene 5:

View attachment 738269

Scene 6:

View attachment 738271 View attachment 738270

You know how the FA-PRO movies have their performers do an adorable dancing strip tease at the ends of their movies?

(Interestingly, they only featured five of their six performers.)

Below are the ladies, in order, from Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6; Scene 5 lady was missing. Again, please click on the photos to enlarge.

View attachment 738272 View attachment 738273 View attachment 738274 View attachment 738275 View attachment 738276

To further assist, here are portraits of four of the actresses who are listed on Asianscreens.com:

attachment.php

Natsumi Kitahara

attachment.php

Maika Asai

attachment.php

Yukari Asamiya

attachment.php

Emiko Koike

Mirai Minato evidently has only appeared in other FA-PRO movies, and always as a non-star, in what are essentially group projects. So it's hard to verify what she looks like.

Her other films are:
FAX-082, FAX-093, FAX-094, FAX-095, FAX-101, FAX-118, FAX-144, FAX-155. FAX-193, FAX-214, FAX-260, as well as FAD-1492.

(I've got a feeling the one who has intrigued me, "The Doll" from Scene 1, is Mirai; but can't know for sure until another source pinpoints her.)

Maki Yuki appears to be a complete unknown; at least I was unable to find any reference.

So what do you think?

Xvideos was acting up when I checked to verify the following links, and I can't be sure if they work. But it looks like the links are still alive, and you can catch the film as such, all amounting to about 200 MB and one hour each:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Thank you.

Attachments

• maika_asai.jpg
    maika_asai.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 309
  • natsumi_kitahara.jpg
    natsumi_kitahara.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 143
  • yukari_asamiya.jpg
    yukari_asamiya.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 126
  • emiko_koike.jpg
    emiko_koike.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 125
Last edited by a moderator:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Our fellow member Fakeaccounts has done it again! He let me know privately that he ventured into the dark depths of FA-PRO's web site to come up with the answers. If you, as a non-Japanese speaker, ever have had occasion to explore a JAV vendor's site, you know it is a mission not for the faint-hearted. So Fakeaccounts is not only a genius, he is very, very brave.

So as far as I could figure, the matches of the scenes to the faces go like so (linked to their corresponding pages on the vendor's site):

SC. 1
Maki Yuki

SC. 2
Natsumi Kitahara

SC. 3
Yukari Asamiya

SC. 4
Maika Asa (translated as Mica Asai)

SC. 5
Mirai Minato (Takashima Minato)

SC. 6
Emiko Koike

The doll turns out to be Maki Yuki. Based on the process of elimination discussed above, she had to be either Maki, or Mirai Minato. (I figured Mirai Minato, because Mirai Minato had other films to her credit... and surely someone as special as Maki Yuki would have had to be somewhat active... and not so obscure, as the search for "Maki Yuki" had revealed.)

The remaining question was, what else had Maki Yuki appeared in? The one film shown on her FA-PRO page led to:

Man Other Than Husband And SEX (FAX-190)

Yet looking around, FAX-190 appears to offer the same scene as the one in FAD-1672... just as Yukari Asamiya's FAD-1672 scene is featured in another title, FAX-247. FAD-1672 must be a compilation title, where the company stuck in their "shoplifter wife" episodes.

So it looks like Maki Yuki... the doll... may not have explored other options in her JAV career. It's always jarring to discover an actress with such promise having only one film to her case, as with "The Saga of Mariko Yoshinaga."

Last edited: