Pls Id these Idol. And hopefully you guys got some link :D

kosinoyoh

Mar 10, 2013
Pls help me id these girl , and pls share the links to download these dvd if you got them, thank you verymuch :D
81h3ysHJsZL._AA1500_.jpg
1_036.jpg

Im sorry if this topic dont support link :D, pls show me where can I ask for link.

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
The first one is nana ozaki (尾崎ナナ). she's a gravure idol.

edit: the other one is yua ryouke (領家ゆあ). also a gravure idol.

Last edited by a moderator:

outdoorlife

Senior Citizen
Sep 16, 2008
Her name is also Aimoto Akiko (相本あきこ) as a gravure idol.
GAAA-003.jpg GAHD-005.jpg GAHD-006.jpg GGGG-006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Check this out:

http://video.fc2.com/en/a/content/20131025EHz0x9EJ/

She has a very noticeable pussy slip in that video, It happens somewhere on the black-body-net-thing-on-her-body part. Although uncensored pussy slips happen quite a bit in chakuero vids, I think her career was "destroyed" by her earlier racy vids. The vids where she shows her bush were shot when she was younger. She became a little famous after becoming a host of a show (if I can remember correctly) and then the public knew about the "hair nude" vids. Quite a story.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Check this out:

http://video.fc2.com/en/a/content/20131025EHz0x9EJ/

She has a very noticeable pussy slip in that video, It happens somewhere on the black-body-net-thing-on-her-body part. Although uncensored pussy slips happen quite a bit in chakuero vids, I think her career was "destroyed" by her earlier racy vids. The vids where she shows her bush were shot when she was younger. She became a little famous after becoming a host of a show (if I can remember correctly) and then the public knew about the "hair nude" vids. Quite a story.

Unfortunately I can see that video. Fc2 wants me to register as a paying member because their servers are under heavily load...