1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Please post all forum bugs here

Discussion in 'Site Support & Bugs' started by elgringo14, Aug 28, 2013.

1. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

I get the same thing, I think it is him, I remember seeing a complaint before about him, but it was worded badly, and I did not understand

granatnik likes this.
  2. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

I remember someone asked if he was a bot because he somehow manages to like practically every original post. LOL

CoolKevin likes this.
  3. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

Full attachments, available otherwise as thumbnails, show "This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.", while site can be otherwise browsed normally. This can be seen for example in https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/pb-yuka-ogura-erotikusu-2018-03-23-91p.1810244/ - while attached full image of cover is viewable without problems, clicking on thumbnails below always shows the first photo (the cover); clicking on further thumbs at the bottom of the gallery simply removes them from this view. Opening any of these images in new tab shows said error message.

4. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

I get the error message when I want to open in new tab, but I can use view image as a stand alone of the image

5. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

@CoolKevin yeah, forcing reload indeed gets rid of the error. It's necessary to open in new tab first to be able to reload, though.

6. C00Lzero

C00Lzero Administrator Conqueror

i couldn't really figre out why you are able to see this, but~
    i've found out that there are missing a few thousand attachments :/

going to reupload them from the backup. Sorry, about that :/

edit
    it's working again! :)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    granatnik and CoolKevin like this.