Please ID Movie with my description!

dezra1994

Aug 26, 2015
Ive seen it somewhere before, forgot the actress (I initially thought it was Minako Konno or Mai Nadasaka but looked through their stuff not them), here are some details :

- Basically single actress goes into a room with a matress (underground i think) and gets over 300-500 creampies, I dont remember her name but the scene was memorable.

- The style of filming was non-stop kinda like the Visualknights style (KV-116/KV-188 etc). Except it was mainly just missionary position as men rain a train on her.

- The main clue is it has a CONSTANT timer on the screen, which if i remember correctly lasted the almost entire day until next morning. Again, there was no changing of scenes (no sofa scene, no soapland etc), just her, a matress, many men and a job to do.

- The actress was becoming very sleepy and agitated near the end as men would be constantly performing on her and changing positions slightly. Finally she was done after the few hundred ejaculations and the timer stops.

The movie is definitely not from 2018, sadly I dont remember if it was uncensored or censored or amateur. Hopefully someone on here has seen it, or if i somehow i found it again, thanks!

dezra1994

Aug 26, 2015
Terribly sorry everyone, i check again and it was indeed Mai Nadasaka in DASD-071.
dasd071pl.jpg
They make some crazy stuff, anyways enjoy!