please help with rin koike syojotei DVD

zinafungal

Apr 1, 2008
would love some help here I have tried both the torrent and direct download post can't get eather of them to work.could some kind soul please update the torrent or tell me what I'm doing wrong thanks!!

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
What exactly happens when you try?

Do you get any kind of error message?

zinafungal

Apr 1, 2008
thanks for your help

after downloading all parts of direct dowload I get an error message that reads (filename,directory name,or volume lable syntex is incorrect) from winzip. the torrent will not pick up anything most of the other torrents I tried work just fine.thanks so much for your time!!

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
With the direct downloads, have you tried joining all the parts with a program called HJSplit?

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
direct downloads you have to join with WinRAR

zinafungal

Apr 1, 2008
Thanks Handyman and Idol fun!!

I'm new to this board and new user of Winzip I'll give HJ split a try never used it befor hopefully I can fugure that on out on my own. thank you both very much for your help! and thanks for all your great posts.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
I'm new to this board and new user of Winzip I'll give HJ split a try never used it befor hopefully I can fugure that on out on my own. thank you both very much for your help! and thanks for all your great posts.

You're welcome!

zinafungal

Apr 1, 2008
looking for rin mizuki 11 the one with teddy bear

thanks again for your help I installed winrar and it worked great do you know where I can find the avi torrent or direct download for rin mizuki 11 video the one with her on top of the teddy bear! love her other ones Aloha is the best I have ever seen posted! very hot!! please let me know if you can help all the best.ZINAFUNGAL

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
thanks again for your help I installed winrar and it worked great do you know where I can find the avi torrent or direct download for rin mizuki 11 video the one with her on top of the teddy bear! love her other ones Aloha is the best I have ever seen posted! very hot!! please let me know if you can help all the best.ZINAFUNGAL

You should ask in the requests section.

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=148