Please help identify this girl in the video!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Very nice presentation, Essen0046! I'll add the following in the hopes that one of our helpers will provide the solution.

Seems this is not your ordinary JAV, concentrating on sexual "acrobatics"... so if the movie can be identified, in all likelihood, the actresses will follow.

Flexible.jpg Flexible-2.jpg

The fellow is Manlet (Shimiken; close-up in prior post's second photo), showing off, as usual. Second actor appears to be Hyena.

Everything goes by very fast in the video clip; there are two women:

Flexible-5.jpg

The lady Essen0046 is looking for is not to be confused with the second actress, who has bangs and is not as busty (my first two photos above feature this other one):

Flexible-3.jpg Flexible-4.jpg

If the movie is identified, whomever this other lady is may be easily forthcoming as well. But let's focus on her partner!

Last edited:
Reactions: essen0046

essen0046

Jul 23, 2014
Very nice presentation, Essen0046! I'll add the following in the hopes that one of our helpers will provide the solution.

Seems this is not your ordinary JAV, concentrating on sexual "acrobatics"... so if the movie can be identified, in all likelihood, the actresses will follow.

View attachment 812725 View attachment 812724

The fellow is Manlet (Shimiken; close-up in prior post's second photo), showing off, as usual. Second actor appears to be Hyena.

Everything goes by very fast in the video clip; there are two women:

View attachment 812721

The lady Essen0046 is looking for is not to be confused with the second actress, who has bangs and is not as busty (my first two photos above feature this other one):

View attachment 812723 View attachment 812722

If the movie is identified, whomever this other lady is may be easily forthcoming as well. But let's focus on her partner!

Thanks for the very detail analysis!
I recognized Shimiken, too! With all that information, plus how interesting this movie seem to be, I do have a high hope this one would be watched and remembered by someone.
So actually this comment is just for bumping this thread up t the front page, lol!