PLEASE DELETE ALL POSTS BY DIOGUITAR, AV9.CC, JAVHOT, ETC. - OR EXPLAIN YOUR AD POLICY

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

iConsume

Apr 2, 2011
As far as I've been able to tell, Akiba has some rules regarding users placing ads in their messages or even in their sigs.

But that policy has holes and those holes have been exploited severely. Take a look at the screenshots of recent uploads. They are advertisements, plain and simple. The biggest and worst offender is "DioGuitar," a.k.a. hotavxxx, hjav.org, and any dozen or so alias he uses. The other guilty parties are AV9.CC, JAVHOT.org, and numerous others.

What they upload to Torrents and forums, and then what many of your users do when they mirror those posts, is a total defacement of what they purport to be sharing. They are not sharing videos. They are placing advertisements on your site for free. And you are letting them do it.

It is a slap in the face to longtime JAV sharers, and as I've said too many times to mention, brings down the quality of everything on Akiba-Online.

If you value your user base -- especially your loyal user base -- you need to establish some rules about the CONTENT that you host, and start deleting posts and banning users who break your rules.

ANY post by DioGuitar (or any of his aliases) should be deleted, and any reposter of his crap should be banned. That is, if you give a damn about keeping your users, or having a site that many of us (and I'm sure I'm not alone) want to even bother coming to visit...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 9.29.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 9.29.36 AM.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 199
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 9.30.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 9.30.13 AM.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 9.30.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 9.30.53 AM.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 163
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 9.31.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 9.31.30 AM.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: 1 person

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
There is a reason why so many people advertise their JAV blogs here at Akiba-Online. That is because people are visiting Akiba-Online and not their sites. However in order to get people to visit their sites these "different" sites share JAV here at AO and it has become a competetion among sites on the internet to lure our visitors and members away. This competition brings new content to Akiba-Online for all to enjoy and it is up to the fine staff here at AO to say when members have "crossed the line" when it comes to advertising their site(s).

There is no reason to get indignant about other members shares unless you feel your posts are being reposted in which case the report button is sufficient to reach out and point this fact out to the moderators here. As far as others ads and signatures they really are easily ignored. Whether these signatures and ads actually break any rules at AO is up to the moderation team here and that is exactly who should be concerned with the matter and no one else. This is really a trivial matter to the average member and you probably should do what the rest of us do and just ignore it.

Peace Out

Reactions: 3 people

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
DioGuitar has never posted anything here.

You act like the this new, JAV have been shit for the last 2+ years with this watermarking shit.

Reactions: 6 people

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Now I agree with everything that IdolFun has said here, This is nothing new and as DioGuitar is probably the main source of new JAV today, So asking the staff to delete all the posts that contain a video with a watermark is just not practical because in essence you would be deleting all or most of every video posted on akiba.

I respect what you are saying iConsume about JAV sharers etc, But you got to look at it this way, you are getting this stuff for free, So you just got to live with those crap watermarks or alternative go and buy the DVD or blu ray, it's as simple as that.

uk21

Reactions: 5 people

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I could repeat what the previous 3 has said, but that would be pointless, and I could quote, but again that would be pointless, so I will just agree with them

but the members are free to add watermarks, and it is also very annoying, so I do my best not to DL the watermarked ones, if the member are multiple accounts the posts get pulled, you do not have to click on links what members add,

Reactions: 5 people

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
We're in an age were everyone trying to make a buck off DDL leaving torrents to die overnight. Watermarks are the least of our issues unless he's 'stealing' others uploads and watermarking them.

Reactions: 3 people