Pissing movies

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Rainyspirit

May 1, 2013
I'm a golden showers fan.
I'd like to see some movie where guys piss in girl's mouth.
I've looked for a similar thread but didnt find any....
Anyone hv some nice suggestions?
ty in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Dieu3

Mar 2, 2007
I remember seeing an HD movie some times ago of Marika Hase drinking piss from like 40 men !! Now on a side note, I always wondered if the pee was real. Probably not, as she drank liters of it in that movie.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
We do come across, from time to time, JAVs where a woman is humiliated, and the peeing-into-the-mouth business is just one of her trials and tribulations.

Recently came across Policewoman Squeezed Negotiator M-6 (Captured by Terrorists) [CMN-118], with the wonderful Marina Matsumoto, where the twist was that she was forced to drink (what I presumed to be urine, as the vial was filled off-screen) from a tube.

attachment.php

But that was an isolated scene, and you are looking for movies devoted to the subject.

I went to Google Translator, and by finding the Japanese for...

Golden showers

... and by pasting it into DMM's search box...

...I found this:

http://www.dmm.co.jp/search/=/searc..._/n2=Aw1fVhQKX19XC15nV0AC/sort=ranking/view=/

There is a lot of unrelated fare one would need to wade through, such as the femdom ones where the man is the victim, but through a glance, there should be live ones, such as perhaps:

Pervert Public Toilet Tantsubo Meat Urinal Woman [MGQ-005], starring Risa Sanada (aka Madoka Adachi)

attachment.php

EDIT: A subsequent look at the movie's screen shots (below) reveals this one may not concentrate on the "in the mouth" aspect, either... despite the cover's promise.

http://img19/th/04475/4y1cisbx141u.jpg

In addition, via the Japanese for "Pissing"...

... And for "Peeing."

Attachments

• MGQ-005.jpg
    MGQ-005.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,925
  • [CMN-118 PIC.jpg
    [CMN-118 PIC.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,065
Reactions: 2 people

rancher

Jun 26, 2007
A bunch of the M's Video group movies focus on this, and there a few classics in the Aroma planning series as well. Just search for aroma planning piss drinking for what I think are some of the best.

The Marika 40 men piss drinking is an absolute classic....it looks pretty real - up there with migd-358 which I reckon is the best sperm gokkun movie out there.

luvizumi

Mar 18, 2008
Start searching for stuff from an av studio called Dogma. Particularly by the director Tohjiro. There's a whole series (I think this series begins with DDT in the product code which might help you search) where the girls are actually tied up on toilets. It's almost all in the mouth stuff. You will NOT be disappointed. Here's a link to one example on the Dogma site.

http://www.dogma.co.jp/products/dvd/detail.php?product_id=1734&pre_category_id=2

Have fun!

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
Hopefully I'm not annoying people by bumping this thread, but I wanted to thank jugulear for posting about MGQ-005. I didn't know about this series before, and 005 in particular has become pretty much my favorite JAV period. It doesn't just have some sexy bits here and there: every single second was orgasm-worthy for me, and I'm not even exaggerating... so thanks a whole lot. =) It is definitely a great pissing movie for all of you who might be interested (Adachi Madoka is just so damn lewdly cute, too!).

On a somewhat related note, does anyone know if MGQ-009 can be found in any part of the Internet (for free download)? I've seen 008 here and elsewhere, but nothing about 009 yet. I don't expect it to be as good as 005, but I'm really interested nonetheless.

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
I think you should find movies of hardcore actresses like Yuka Osawa/ Elly Akira; Fuuka Nanasaki and Rei Mizuna. They all have this kind of movies.

At this time I can see in my storage are MVSD -205 and BNMC-002 of Rei Mizuna. I will try to find more :D

Reactions: 1 person

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
I think I kind of exhausted myself on Rei Mizuna material back in the day (started with a train molester video I randomly found, thought "darn, this girl is CUTE" and kind of escalated from there), so that's probably why I haven't been looking for much of her as of late (that, and my growingly obvious preference for shorter hair, which I can't really explain but it's always been there to an extent).

Thanks for the video tips, though. MVSD-205 looks pretty awesome and it might bring me back on track with this actress! BNMC-002 seems fine but, as much as I love femdom, I don't really see Mizuna as the type for this (might check it out anyway if MVSD-205 reels me back in, though).

Fuuka Nanasaki is pretty great from what little I've seen! I particularly remember one JAV where she co-starred with Anri Nonaka. *looks it up* DDT-350 it is.

Don't know much about Yuka Osawa, but she doesn't really look like my type going by pictures. ^^U

Anyway, what really sold me on MGQ-005 besides the cute actress and the fetish it involved was the set-up of everything: how the girl is established as a closet pervert being reprimanded, how she's found doing her thing, how the teachers take advantage of it under the pretext of a punishment and how it keeps escalating. Her acting was gold in some parts as well.
I like movies of this kind quite a lot, but never seen one getting it sooo right for me. It just worked on every level. Hopefully another JAV can rival it at some point. :see:

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
"Golden showers" aren't my thing, usually, but, I did find this JAV's pissing scene to be quite hot. Yukina (short black hair) really turns me on, but alas, she only did a few JAVs before retiring.

http://mvg.jp/works/-/detail/=/cid=mvmd028/

Attachments

• mvmd028pl.jpg
    mvmd028pl.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 337
  • mvmd028jl-7.jpg
    mvmd028jl-7.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 310