Penultimate girl in ARM-337?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Like the title says, who is the second to last girl in ARM-337? JAVLibrary lists five actresses out of six, sougouwiki only lists four, but neither site names her. Here's a screenshot:

2BmJr.png

And you can watch her in action here, just choose "Scene 2" and go to 22:02 for her part.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Oops, she's not the penultimate girl, but the fourth. I totally forgot about that little girl in the red dress between her and Yuzuki Mai! But you guys know whom I mean anyway! :D

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I like my shovel. I like to dig. It keeps me fit. And I find things! :blink:

So I went to the site of the studio that made ARM-337 and I noticed that they listed all six girls, the sixth being listed as "來未". I did a quick search and duga came up where two other films of AROMA were listed under her name. I cross-referenced that name with JavLibrary but I got no matches. So I just decided to check those actresses one by one and I found her. JavLibrary lists her as Arai Kumi. Then I turned to sougouwiki just to check if she had more films, and although I didn't see more films listed under her name, I did see that she had A LOT of aliases:

新井くみ(あらいくみ)/ゆうひ/横房蘭子/來未/篠山一枝/くみ

So I guess I still need to check those names and see if I can find new films, but the important thing is that I've got it!

Case closed. :windy:

Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
oops, my mistake....sorry.:maaf:
pm

Last edited: