pay jav without credit card?

javnlhd

Oct 25, 2015
hi guys/girls javnlhd here im looking for a site like r18/dmm but then without the pay with credit card thing im hoping like a site where you can pay with paypal or ideal im hoping for a response/awnser from anybody who knows a site or is having the same problem
20140814132807-d3b33b49-xs.jpg

thx in advance

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Strangely DMM.co.jp accepts Paypal and Bitcoin to be converted to 'DMM points' which I think (?) can be then used to make purchases: https://point.dmm.co.jp/choice/pay?basket_service_type=my

I do know Paypal does not allow their services to be used for digital adult (with a few exceptions such as the arrangement they have with Epoch.com) and I don't have the time to read the DMM fine print regarding Paypal so it may be only possible to use those points for digital non-adult and physical adult purchases.

However, they take Bitcoin too there so perhaps it's only a matter of time before that option comes to R18. Consider emailing them or posting in the sticky above.

And sorry to be kind of ignorant here, but what are the hurdles to getting a credit card in your part of the world? What about a pre-paid one?

javnlhd

Oct 25, 2015
Strangely DMM.co.jp accepts Paypal and Bitcoin to be converted to 'DMM points' which I think (?) can be then used to make purchases: https://point.dmm.co.jp/choice/pay?basket_service_type=my

I do know Paypal does not allow their services to be used for digital adult (with a few exceptions such as the arrangement they have with Epoch.com) and I don't have the time to read the DMM fine print regarding Paypal so it may be only possible to use those points for digital non-adult and physical adult purchases.

However, they take Bitcoin too there so perhaps it's only a matter of time before that option comes to R18. Consider emailing them or posting in the sticky above.

And sorry to be kind of ignorant here, but what are the hurdles to getting a credit card in your part of the world? What about a pre-paid one?
Wel im Just a person Who doesnt like to use a credit card but thanks for the quick response

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007

So, I just bit the bullet and tried the DMM point method, because really, who doesn't like wasting money on dumb shit that might not even work. Me personally, I love it.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting this is to say, it actually DOES work. I can buy JAV like that. That's pretty awesome actually.