P-Girls: my lovely fetish:) Watersports warning!

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Todays pack somehow is really awesome, though it doesn't have many girls from popular animes, but still it has many-many of my favourite pictures with pissing girls and pissed on girls. Enjoy!

Download (60 pics total)

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
As promised in the first post i'll be also adding some h-mangas with pissing scenes.
So here you'll find manga with pissing girls, a few will have male pissing on female. Most of these are in the language of the original.

Hentai pee manga 02 - Download

Hentai pee manga 03 - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
The first one contains just some off topic pics of pissing girls, the second one has some oversize prick and the third one has even more of those, which of course make the girls pee. The last one is about 100 pages (yet not sure if that it is the whole volume).

Hentai pee manga 07 Yellow Boze - Download

Hentai pee manga 08 - Download

Hentai pee manga 09 Gore Nuke - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Girls in yuri action (there is a bit of futa as well) and pissing indoors, outdoors and on each other, isn't it lovely?? Nice art, cute characters, yuri and golden showers = epic win:) Attention it is not translated. 180 pages.

Super Love Potion - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
CG - Water Closet (W.C)

A CG set with about 200 images. Two versions available, the first one with scenes of regular intercourse and pissing, the second one includes also scat (now you are warned) - choose your poison :)

CG - Water Closet (W.C)(pee and regular) - Download - Mirror
CG - Water Closet (W.C)(pee and scat) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Scat(!) warning. Though the urination scenes are done nicely as well as the cumshots and everything else even if the art is not that "clean".

[世界革命倶楽部] (C70) 雌は孕むか咥えるしかない (KimiKiss) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Please, Drink My Water

Finally got my hands on some nice stuff to update this thread.
In this big h-manga you will witness a lot of pissing(some pee drinking) action.
Too bad it is not translated, but i guess it is just for a small segment of the readers, more exactly for pervs like us)))

[Takashiro Go-Ya] Please, Drink My Water - Download