Other movies with same storyline /genre like this

jazzel92

Jun 24, 2020
Hello I'm looking for other movies that has the same storyline/genre like this movie JUL 401. HELP ME PLEASE
Screenshot_20210903-163303.jpgovied

Reactions: shawn720s

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
I haven't watched this movie, but for starters, you could probably look up other movies by the same director - "Nagae". I've seen his name before on some other JAV, also NTR I believe.

Is there something specific about this NTR movie that stands out to you?

Jarulek

Apr 1, 2020
this one might tick all the boxes, has the same genre's and same sort of story line, same company etc, but if you search you can find loads easy it's a very popular genre.

JUL-720 Immoral Cuckold Nude Model Wife Maki Tomoda

Attachments

• G1KP7.jpg
    G1KP7.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 107

jazzel92

Jun 24, 2020
I haven't watched this movie, but for starters, you could probably look up other movies by the same director - "Nagae". I've seen his name before on some other JAV, also NTR I believe.

thanks bro!!

jazzel92

Jun 24, 2020
this one might tick all the boxes, has the same genre's and same sort of story line, same company etc, but if you search you can find loads easy it's a very popular genre.

JUL-720 Immoral Cuckold Nude Model Wife Maki Tomoda

this one not yet come out right? i wonder if there is other studios that has produce this type of storyline. i hope you can suggest me the codes if you know some of them

Jarulek

Apr 1, 2020
this one not yet come out right? i wonder if there is other studios that has produce this type of storyline. i hope you can suggest me the codes if you know some of them
Go to JavDB or JAVLibrary, you should be able to find what your looking for their.

1 series below seem to fit your theme then again NTR has sooooo many series out their in jav hard not to find a specific fetish that involves cuckolding of some sort.

Unequaled Ji ○ Port Man and Bare Skin Adhesion Fake Photo Session Cuckold and Verify​

絶倫チ○ポ男と素肌密着偽撮影会で寝取られ検証​

by DOC PREMIUM has pretty similar theme and their is several of them subs too.​

or

寝取らせ検証 Cuckold Verification by Cosmos have a series too.

Hope that will help a little.

Reactions: jazzel92

jazzel92

Jun 24, 2020
Go to JavDB or JAVLibrary, you should be able to find what your looking for their.

1 series below seem to fit your theme then again NTR has sooooo many series out their in jav hard not to find a specific fetish that involves cuckolding of some sort.

Unequaled Ji ○ Port Man and Bare Skin Adhesion Fake Photo Session Cuckold and Verify​

絶倫チ○ポ男と素肌密着偽撮影会で寝取られ検証​

or

thank you so much bro

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021

絶倫チ○ポ男と素肌密着偽撮影会で寝取られ検証​

or

THE PROBLEM is that most of these movies the husbands are not watching their wives have sex, then it spoils the whole scene.

DOCP has a cuckold Memorial photo nude series where the husband would stand up close and watch his wife get fucked, but in these last two releases DOCP 307 and DOCP 327, they blew it up because in these the husbands aren't present and that's too bad.

Reactions: newnew21

newnew21

Oct 20, 2021
THE PROBLEM is that most of these movies the husbands are not watching their wives have sex, then it spoils the whole scene.

DOCP has a cuckold Memorial photo nude series where the husband would stand up close and watch his wife get fucked, but in these last two releases DOCP 307 and DOCP 327, they blew it up because in these the husbands aren't present and that's too bad.
agreed because DOCP 307 with chitose saegusa had so much potential to turn into cuckold gangbang / bukkake/ cum swallow, where the husband , cameraman all joins and gangbang her, totally wasted.

playerforce1

Mar 10, 2019
nsfs043sopl.jpg
a new one

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009

Yep, there are a ton of titles on the label Nagae Style which might work. These are usually drama heavy titles, many under ID's NSPS and SBNR.

Here's a link to the NTR section of the studio website. Might serve as a jump off point: