[ONED-096] Mami Hayasaki 早咲まみ Barely Censored Pussy Special (2005)

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
ONED-096 ギリギリモザイク 早咲まみ おまんこスペシャル

配信開始日: 2005-05-07
収録時間: 118 分
出演者: 早咲まみ
監督: ----
シリーズ: おまんこスペシャル
メーカー: エスワン ナンバーワンスタイル
レーベル: S1 NO.1 STYLE
ジャンル: ギリモザ 単体作品 学生服 クンニ 体操着・ブルマ 野外・露出
品番:ONED-096

Barely Censored Mami Hayasaki Pussy Special

Distribution start date: 2005-05-07
Recording time: 118 minutes
Cast: Mami Suzaki
directed by: ----
Series: Omeno Special
Manufacturer: Esuan number one style
Label: S1 NO.1 STYLE
Genre: Gimimoza single piece work student clothes gymnastics gym clothes / Bulma outdoor · exposure
Part number: ONED-096

2.44 GB 720x540 mp4 DMM Watermark

ONED096.jpg

Attachments

• ONED096.mp4.jpg
    ONED096.mp4.jpg
    859 KB · Views: 73
  • [ONED-096] Mami Hayasaki 早咲まみ Barely Censored Pussy Special (2005).torrent
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,489

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hey it's good to see you active again posting all these torrents. And in doing So, You're keeping the good old SLF torrent team posting style alive! Just like the old days my friend.:cool:
forum_title.gif
uk21

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
Hi UK21,

May I suggest that you join me? It's pretty quiet here these days. I'm only posting old stuff out of my collection or things that seem interesting. I'm totally avoiding getting sucked in to posting new torrents. That becomes a chore that gets old quickly. Take care.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi UK21,

May I suggest that you join me? It's pretty quiet here these days. I'm only posting old stuff out of my collection or things that seem interesting. I'm totally avoiding getting sucked in to posting new torrents. That becomes a chore that gets old quickly. Take care.

Hi 201flyer
Well your suggestion is welcome and I appreciate you asking me to join you. But you know what I just do not have the enthusiasm posting torrents at this moment in time after JAVMagnet being closed down. And like you said yourself posting new torrents becomes a chore. More so now then it ever was back on the old Scanlover torrent section for various reasons which I'm not going into here because I don't want to bore you and go over old ground again.

Anyway I hope you will carry on posting the torrents as long as you enjoy doing it and that is the most important thing at the end of the day.

Well you take care.

Good to see some old Scanlover member here
I really miss this forum
Thanks for this upload :) Also an old scanlover member.

Hi there old scanlover members .

Good to see you both!
SLFStaffbadge1.gif
uk21