[OGY-024]Ayaka Fukai 深井彩夏 - 甘美な指先

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Fukai Ayaka (深井彩夏)

Released in 2018-06-20.

720p MP4 is 3.15GB

The DVD version is OGY-24, this seems to be the Blu-Ray version OGY-24B.

This is not my original release so no ISO-files or other versions available from me. It has been converted from an 1080p file, which I don't have.

The translation to the name 甘美な指先 is Kanbina Yubisaki which means: Sweet Fingertips

Watermarked! But the quality is still pretty good I'd say.
OGY-24B.jpg OGY-24.jpg OGY-24B Screenshots.jpg

Attachments

• Fukai Ayaka - 2018-06-20 - OGY-24B.torrent
    16.4 KB · Views: 17,950
Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
this is a confusing file

MP4 720 is not bluray, the code on the cover is not OGY-24B, the first cover says OGY-024, the second cover says OGY-024B, (it does help to get this info right for searches) hence that is the title taken from the first cover (here now that both codes are posted it is a little better). until it can be cleared up what is posted

now if it was ripped from bluray, surely it should be said as such, and as it has been watermarked, the quality will be poorer as well

Reactions: yuumi_fan

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
this is a confusing file

MP4 720 is not bluray, the code on the cover is not OGY-24B, the first cover says OGY-024, the second cover says OGY-024B, (it does help to get this info right for searches) hence that is the title taken from the first cover (here now that both codes are posted it is a little better). until it can be cleared up what is posted

now if it was ripped from bluray, surely it should be said as such, and as it has been watermarked, the quality will be poorer as well

It is made from the Blu-Ray's 1080p version, so it is from BR. Like I wrote.

For some reason the system that uploads the pictures wouldn't let me make OGY-024B cover to be the first pic this time around. So now confusion should be solved.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Now the pics should be in order. There seems to be somekind of change in the picture system which made it harder, now I had to upload them one by one, if I wouldn't have done that they again would have been in an wrong order automatically.

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
It seems nowhere in the video is she shown wearing the outfit she's wearing on the cover. Little bit disappointing, 'cause that's the scene I was most looking forward to. Thanks, as always.

Reactions: Beam~

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
It seems nowhere in the video is she shown wearing the outfit she's wearing on the cover. Little bit disappointing, 'cause that's the scene I was most looking forward to. Thanks, as always.

Yeah it's weird, sometimes I've noticed that the things in the cover don't actually appear in the movies. False advertisement.

feralman

Mar 24, 2007
Starting at about 1:47:40 or thereabouts. Just for a couple minutes and all close-ups, so you never get to see the whole outfit at once. And she never hits that pose on the back cover, which is another disappointment.

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
Beam- - - Thanks for introducing me to Fukai Ayaka! What an example of the perfection of a Japanese woman! Her beautiful face, body, sexy attitude, are awesome!
All 4 DVD's are WOW's! Hopefully we can find more of her to share!

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Beam- - - Thanks for introducing me to Fukai Ayaka! What an example of the perfection of a Japanese woman! Her beautiful face, body, sexy attitude, are awesome!
All 4 DVD's are WOW's! Hopefully we can find more of her to share!
You're welcome! :)

And some good news! I discovered two movies more from her so I'll be posting them too as soon as possible :)

Reactions: RSHERMVIKES