[OBDL-0012] - Yuu Hibino 日比野ゆう - Yui Kasugano 春日野結衣 - Excite To Erection

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Hibino Yū (Yuu) who is normally known as the AV girl Kasugano Yui (春日野結衣).

Release date is 2014-11-28.

ISO is 3.28GB

MP4 is 1.45GB
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Attachments

• Kasugano Yui (春日野結衣) - 2014-11-28 - OBDL-0012.torrent
    12.6 KB · Views: 7,950

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
I've bought bunch of her DVD releases and might be buying more. So I'll be uploading more of her works in the near future, to the AV section that is, since her other gravure movies were too costly for me this time to get.

But if someone wants to help me, free of charge, with buying & downloading some of her movies through some of those digital download sites then please contact me. While I like the DVDs they take a lot of space and are more costly to get, so I've been lately thinking of buying some stuff with download methods, if we can actually download them with a good enough quality.

Emilia-tan

May 10, 2017
I've bought bunch of her DVD releases and might be buying more. So I'll be uploading more of her works in the near future, to the AV section that is, since her other gravure movies were too costly for me this time to get.

But if someone wants to help me, free of charge, with buying & downloading some of her movies through some of those digital download sites then please contact me. While I like the DVDs they take a lot of space and are more costly to get, so I've been lately thinking of buying some stuff with download methods, if we can actually download them with a good enough quality.

What can I do for helping? I don't know Japanese and I don't know how to buy/download in these official website xD. If there is anything I could help, let me know, like storage maybe?

Reactions: Beam~

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
What can I do for helping? I don't know Japanese and I don't know how to buy/download in these official website xD. If there is anything I could help, let me know, like storage maybe?

Well I definitely would need someone's help who is:

1. Able to buy from those places

2. Able enough with computer programs etc. so that person could also download it from those places with a decent quality, so that we all could get it.

But thanks for the thought :)

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
I can download fast, store and seed. But I can't purchase, bcuz no money. Am I of any use for you?
Well of course I will pay for the movies, but we would have to do it that way that I'll send the money to you via PayPal and then you could make a purchase.

But are you sure that you will be able to download them from those pay sites if we'll buy something? Not too many people can it seems. I've seen some releases that have been shared that are purchased from like DMM etc. sites but due to their somekind of downloading protection the result of the downloaded movie has been very weak.

Emilia-tan

May 10, 2017
Ohhhh, you mean because of IP restrictions? I would only know by testing it. Try with some cheap content. Why don't you explain me how it works in discord?

Reactions: Beam~

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
I'll send you a PM since I know nothing about discord.