"not now,they will notice us!" (close calls)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
VRTM-332 "Because You Can Do Anything!"My Son Who Suffers From Virgin Consults With Her Mother-in-law!My Son Who Can Not Bear Persistent Deca Milk That Is Too Rich Is Forced To Insert Even Though My Father Is There!Hold Off The Mother Escaping And Squirm Anywhere In The House!My Son Who Is Too Premature Ejaculation Is So Crazy That She Will Die Until It Reaches Quinta Sukkarakan!3
h_910vrtm332pl.jpg

Reactions: SakanaShachou

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Wonderful thread. Let's try to revive it?

VENU-309
Yuna Shiina all day, everyday
venu309pl.jpg

NDRA-012
ndra012pl.jpg

Starring awesome Reiko Sawamura. The funny thing is while the couple thinks that the father can't see them, the movie is filmed from father's POV. What a twist! Definitely a must see flick (pun unintended).

Can't believe I never took notice of these two when you posted this. Well, I''m in the process of DLing them right now. Especially interested in Yuuna Shinna's video. She looks like a younger KIRIOKA Satsuki!

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
"What works is seeing the FACE of the sister as she protests.."

Mr Sakanashachou, can't wait for you to post the Deeps title which you recommend.

I agree with you on the above sentence.
These days, I fap to their facial expressions more than seeing their naked bodies.
Maybe a pair of beautiful breasts shaking violently up and down is an icing on the cake together with facial expression.
Which is why a good looking face and a slim body is more important to me than fully naked.
She can be fully clothed in skin tight dress and being turned on to make me fap to her.
Thank you.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
"What works is seeing the FACE..." ...can't wait for you to post the Deeps title which you recommend...

I checked but give me some time. I'll include the cover and item # when I find it.

Who do you think makes the best facial expressions? For me, it's SASAYAMA Nozomi, KAMIHATA Ichika, AIKA, KAWAMURA Maya and ATOMI Shuri.

UPDATE: I found it! It was IEnergy and there were two video in the same style. The item numbers are BKSP-351 and...BKSP-351-1.jpg
...BKSP-366 but it's not as good. It isn't terrible but the first one is so much raunchier...
BKSP-366-1.jpg

Last edited:

ichikiller

Mar 10, 2008
I checked two of my drives just now. I gotta do some life stuff but give me some time. Perhaps by tomorrow I'll find it. I'll include the cover and item # when I find it.

Who do you think makes the best facial expressions? For me, in the Jukujo category, it's ENJO Hitomi, FUKIISHI Rena and SASAYAMA Nozomi. For mid 20s to early 30s I like the facial expressions of KAMIHATA Ichika, AIKA and KAWAMURA Maya. Then for young-looking actresses, I like TSUBOMI and ATOMI Shuri.
pleaseeeee a.s.a.p. hahahha

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
...money shots would have worked better had they also cut to the actors' faces. The situation is hot but a woman's face at the moment of orgasm is part of the magic! If they do a part 2, perhaps they'll cut to women's faces.

Pretty sure a new one of these was just released so it's gonna become a series. The new one looks promising.

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
VENU-624 Relatives [silence] Gonna Have A Dad In Incest Next To ... Rena Fukiishi
venu624pl.jpg

the cover may not be so interesting but the inside story will keep your hand busy One the best natural high title

Rena Fukiishi is a jukujo goddess! Big sloppy tits, thick thighs and a big, beautiful ass! And she fucks like a banshee! I'd love to see her and AIKA, who sorta looks like a younger version of her, work together. I would have to take a day off work just to experience each scene as the director intended!

Last edited:

kisslol

Jun 29, 2020
VENU-388: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijjhti

43642441_i225902.jpg

VENU-388: This is one of the best I seen in 'Gonna Have Dad To Relatives [silence] Incest Next' series. Almost all the titles in this series Mom is very cooperative starting from the beginning itself. Here Murakami Ryouko is reluctant in sex with son till the end. And that adds whole suspense flavor to the scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017

I just looked through my collection and saw that I have this recommendation by kanekiken but hadn't seen it since I first got it.

WOW! Every "mother" in this movie is a bit young to be these guys' mothers (suspend your disbelief!) But they're all voluptuous and buxom as hell! And they can fuck!!

These are some sexy women! Thanks, kanekiken, for the reminder!

-Sakana

Last edited:

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I'll add a couple to the mix that I've enjoyed.

This one is an F/f title, the first in a series of these by Takara Visual but in my opinion definitely the best. Maika is awesome in it. You can see the under the table action on the back cover.

MESS-024
MESS-024.jpg

Then we have a jealous daughter seducing dad and a horny sister getting cozy...

DDK-113
ddk-113-jpg.3306531

SHH-043
1000020187.jpg