蒼穹のファフナー Fafner BDRip [720p Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Not a cheerful or family friendly anime. No real fanservice to note just a serious mecha/drama anime. As a matter of fact if there is anything to truly critic on this anime it is that it is a bit of a downer, a little more comic relief could have gone a long way. Of note would be the excellent opening and ending themes sung by Angela and some decent artwork. The plot was pretty good and the story held my interest. The characterizations were well done too which I feel is important in order for any viewer to feel connected to an anime. It really depends on what you want to watch, if you are looking for something more than most anime will have to offer then you might want to give this series a try....but hold on to your hats, it is a bumpy ride.

are you there?
Fafner-wallpaper.jpg
Plot Summary: Tatsumiyajima is the central island in the middle of a small cluster of islands, in a sleepy backwater of the Japanese isles. Not much happens there, and the island's young people go to school knowing that their lives are likely to remain peaceful and undisturbed. Or so they have been taught...but the truth is different. The fate of mankind is on the line, and Tatsumiyajima is the last line of defense against a hostile and incomprehensible enemy. At the center of it all, fighting for Humanity's continued existence, is the giant robot Fafner, the dragon that guards this final treasure of mankind.

are you there?
Fafner-anime_background-wallpaper.jpg

file size ...........................:250-400MB
Width ................................: 1280
Height ...............................:720
Display aspect ratio .............: 16:9
Audio Track 01....................English 2.0
Audio Track 02......................Japanese 2.0
Frame rate ..........................: 23.976
Rating.............................................6/10
Episodes...........................................26
Source: Blu Ray
Subtitle Tracks: Signs/OP/ED, English[PGS]
This is a 10 bit encode
4:3 show
1280x720 pillarboxed

are you there?

05_20110426140511.jpg

Original Poster: Daman4Life
File size: 8.01 GiB
Running time: 24 minutes per episode
Number of episodes: 26
Directed by Nobuyoshi Habara
Written by Yasuo Yamabe
Kazuki Yamanobe
Tow Ubukata
Music by Tsuneyoshi Saito
Studio Xebec
Original run 4 July 2004 – 26 December 2004

are you there?

12_20110426140718.jpg

There were a lot of complaints about the screen resolution and the black bars on the screen. Didn't bother me a bit. The encoder stated he merely forgot to crop it. So if you have a problem with "pillboxing....don't download this. There is no other dual audio torrent I came across so this is the best I can offer here. Daman, the encoder, actually found this anime boring (not something I would personally use to describe this anime) so that may have something to do with his halfhearted effort here.

are you there?

20101013214714360_2_original.jpg

This is one of those cases where there is a light novel and manga based on the anime instead of the other way around. They also made a movie with plans for another in the works. I haven't seen the movie yet but if it decent I will share it. I would usually say "I hope you enjoy this" but I am not really sure if this is an anime one enjoys as much as one just experiences.

are you there?

08_20110426140604.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]daman.fafner.heaven.and.earth.the.movie.bdrip.720p.dual.audio.torrent
    14.8 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Reactions: AurisCoast

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
okay.......

Last edited: