No Questions Asked

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Is there a JAV star whose films you see when trolling sites, who without checking previews or screenshots- you say, I'll take it. For me(at least for a while), it is Hitomi Enjoji, Hitomi Enshiro-whatever you want to call her.
She certainly does not have the best body in JAV(even among the mature stars), but there is something about her that I find so sexy, and she never seems to disappoint- at least for me. How about you-who starts your engine?

Attachments

• cead248pl.jpg
    cead248pl.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 28

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I have some actresses in my list for whom I do that. In general, if I skip too much movies, it's a sign that even if the girl is hot, she doesn't have enough content to stay in my collection. That's why I sometimes delete movies because the girl doesn't do any good movies (ex: Aki Sasaki does now quantity over quality, I miss her "older" movies).

Maijima Akari : I like blowjob movies and she's one of my favorites. She never disappoints. Bonus point, she looks like Sana from Twice.
CiyKB_vUUAA4a0q.jpg

And speaking of Akari, I will watch her "Love Semen" movie tonight :
ipz895pl.jpg

Sakura Momo : her kawaii level is really high and she's also really sweet in her movies. Her VR movie is one of my favorite, her acting (GF) is really good.
DA6Gee2U0AAxqOC.jpg

Arihara Ayumi : slender tall girl. Good at blowjob and very charming.
18950358_703180696532853_4140335184715186176_n.jpg

Takahashi Shouko : After being reluctant to watch her (I don't really know why), I decided to give her a try and I didn't regret it at all. Each movie is a source of great pleasure for me. Yua Mikami should go to Moodyz and do a movie with her.
48be9110b110cb02de16cca6b205d982.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I can't think of a single girl or movie series I'd do this with. Some prior research is always necessary.

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
when the girl is cute in the cover, I'll take it. But I only like r*** them so I delete if they're not.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
just see thier name then i do it .my list are maria takegi ,sho nishino,risa tsukino and ria sakurai.
I watched some Sho Nishino movies before and indeed, you can't go wrong with her.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Is there a JAV star whose films you see when trolling sites, who without checking previews or screenshots- you say, I'll take it. For me(at least for a while), it is Hitomi Enjoji, Hitomi Enshiro-whatever you want to call her.
She certainly does not have the best body in JAV(even among the mature stars), but there is something about her that I find so sexy, and she never seems to disappoint- at least for me. How about you-who starts your engine?

for me there are many of them

Aika, Hibiki Otsuki, Kaori Maeda, Yui Oba, Wakaba Onoue, Maki Tomoda always got my attention