星刻の竜騎士 Dragonar Academy / Seikoku no Dragonar [BDRip][720p][AAC][Dual Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I thought this anime showed a lot of promise and with it based on only the first four light novels I hope it bodes well for a second season down the line. This basically light hearted anime has its' fair share of good action and great fanservice (including tentacles! if you are into that). The characters are interesting and the story, though somewhat understandably underdeveloped (as it is an ongoing series), intriguing and with a lot of room for growth. I liked it a lot and hope you do too.

dragonaracademy_1600x900_0.jpg
Plot Summary: Ash is a student at Ansalivan Dragon Academy, attended by children who have formed contracts with dragons. He possesses the "star mark," the sign of a contract, but since his partner hasn't been born yet, he seems insignificant. The awakening of the dragon he's raising inside his body is triggered by an incident, and it emerges in the form of a young girl.

seikoku_no_dragner-36.jpg

VIDEO
- Format : mkv
- Video Source: BD [ReinForce]
- Video Codec: 10bit H.264 720p
- Video Resolution: 1280x720p HD (16:9)
- Video FPS: 23.976

AUDIO

- Codec: AAC
- Track 1: English : Stereo (default)
- Track 2: Japanese: Stereo

SUBTITLES
- Track 1: English Subtitles - Sing and Song only[FFF + Harunatsu][SoftSubbed] (default)
- Track 2: English Subtitles [FFF][SoftSubbed]

d41ff29a8296adc83f05a9d8bae49a13.jpg

Original Uploader: Harunatsu
File size: 6.74 GiB
Directed by Shunsuke Tada
Tomoyuki Kurokawa
Produced by Ryoji Maru
Written by Noboru Kimura
Music by Takasugu Wakabayashi
Studio C-Station
Original run April 5, 2014 – June 21, 2014
Episodes 12

Opening Theme:
"Seiken Nante Iranai (聖剣なんていらない;I Don't Need a Holy Sword)" by Yui Sakakibara
Ending Theme:
#1: "MOST Ijō no 'MOSTEST' (MOST以上の“MOSTEST”;A 'Mostest' More Than Most)" by Mariya Ise & Ayane Sakura & Marina Inoue
#2: "MOST Ijō no 'MOSTEST' (MOST以上の“MOSTEST”;A 'Mostest' More Than Most)" by Asuka Ōgame, Asami Shimoda, & Kana Hanazawa (eps 7-11)
#3: "MOST Ijō no 'MOSTEST' (MOST以上の“MOSTEST”;A 'Mostest' More Than Most)" by Mariya Ise, Ayane Sakura, Marina Inoue, Asuka Ōgame, Asami Shimoda, & Kana Hanazawa (ep 12)
1396886110278.jpg

Attachments

• [Harunatsu] Seikoku no Dragonar [BD][720p][AAC][Dual Audio].torrent
    18.4 KB · Views: 493
Reactions: sleen and Bafucin