NiseMIDIdoronokai Doujinshi Collection

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Law240

May 22, 2007
could you make a torrent for all these please?

jimjenkins

Nise Midi fanboy
Jun 19, 2007
Hey there, I came from hongfire and promptly joined after seeing this great collection youve posted.

I really appreciate you taking the time to share what I think is some of the best hentai mangas from my favorite studio, and will do my best to contribute here. Thanks again!

EAbelsen

Casulties.of.a.Collector
Jun 18, 2007
Almost GOD status for this one!

First 2 very importent comments!

1st) I can't thank you enough for this post/collection :bow-pray: :bow-pray:
2nd) NiseMIDIdoronokai IS #1 Studio :inlove2:
Can't descripe the feelings I got when I saw this post :notagain:
It's just the waitingtime between the downloads :hematemesis:
Keep up that SUPERP work Lucanaoe :goodjob:

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
DiveToMatter
Early NiseMIDIdoronokai works.
1.jpg

This is an html index with Ishi Kei's early CG works. Add to your Early NiseMIDIdoronokai Sets folder.

DIVE TO MATTER
Vol 6 DIVE TO MATTER.rar (47.2 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=340HSLBP

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
6/22/07 UPDATE 16 new scans/versions +1 new set

New versions of already posted works: smaller scans, higher quality scans, decensored(photoshopped) versions, etc. All links listed below point to posts in this thread.

New set:

New scans & versions:
If you've already downloaded the sets you wanted from this thread, browse through the list above to see if you want any of the new better/smaller/decensored versions. If you haven't downloaded anything yet, click here to go back to post 1 of this thread to scroll through & pick what you want.

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
Hey thanks for this series!
FYI - MegUp says Serializations is expired.

ok, expired file has just been reuploaded
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15964&postcount=18
click the link above to go back to the post, and the new DL link has been edited in.

P.S.
If anyone wants to take all my links, and post them on other hentai forums, feel free to. Helps me because then the links won't expire due to inactivity.

edit: crap... due to forum down time there's a few other expired files... Ok no more re-upload requests! You snooze you lose!

PedoToucan

Oct 7, 2007
Why don't you make a torrent with all this stuff? It makes things ALL the more easy~ And downloads will never expire, provided that the torrents are still being seeded ^_~

Thanks!

Eternalrain

Sep 27, 2007
It's really nice to find someone has the same interest as mine.:happy2:

I wonder you have this one in your collection or not.:cool:

jimjenkins

Nise Midi fanboy
Jun 19, 2007
Theres a new image over at NiseMIDIdoronokai's website.

Anyone know if this is a new doujin he's released? I can't read Japanese :p

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
Any new info on that doujin?

the pic you posted before is going to be part of a new color book being released new years eve (12-31-07) at Comiket(a huge doujin convention)... might take 2 weeks at earliest before I can grab it online, assuming the person that uploaded all the other doujins is still scanning. Hopefully hes a dedicated fan. If you've got the money and the time, you can visit the convention, grab a copy, he's located in the East Wing, section "Shi" boothe 17a, under the 偽MIDI泥の会 sign, and he'll be selling it for 1000en (~10$) and the Omake for 500. I'm not sure which city/building comiket is located in, but if you go to the train station, enter the train that has shit loads of Otaku and Cosplayers carrying empty luggage cases/strollers.

He's also experimenting with a different printing method for this color book, which will make the pages waterproof. He joked about how now it's OK for fans to be able to read them in the soaking rain or the bath. That actually sounds like a good idea---I hate getting electricuted by my laptop. :) Seriously though, it's a good idea... If that new printing method used lightfast colors, the comics could last 100+ years. Collector's items, a good investment. I'm not a licensed broker or licensed financial advisore, but... I guarantee mint conditions will yield higher returns in 20 years than any compounded high interest savings, mutual fund, t-bonds, etc. :)

Anyways, back to the subject... He is also going to do the cover of Comic Hot Milk vol 3 (a doujin/hentai magazine), and another serialization for it... maybe more. Hot Milk Vol 3 (january issue) will be released 12-27-07.

Attached below is the cover of Hot Milk Vol 3(pre-cover-clutter). I got the pic off his site just now. No other new gallery/pic updates on his site. Haven't found any leaked copies of Hot Milk vol 3. That's all the info for now. Next thread update may be in 7 weeks.

EDIT: 2nd attachment is a rare collectible(
1.jpg
) called Kokoro No Tsubo. It's from COMIC Dengeki Moeou Volume 02(8-2002) and it's one of Kei Ishi's early works, a single picture for a magazine submission. Even a crappy artist can be great if he sticks at it and keeps trying to improve. I don't think anyone has this pic, much less even knows about it. I bet there might be more in other volumes... but I'm not gonna look for "石恵" through 3000 pages of other Dengeki Moeou volumes... Needles in a haystack. Even I'm not that OCD.