NiseMIDIdoronokai Doujinshi Collection

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
KISSx300 Konna Sekai
NiseMIDIdoronokai CG series
2.jpg

Kissx300 Konna Sekai (800 x 600 version)
Kissx300.rar (10.92 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IRSLYZJQ

Kissx300 Konna Sekai (800 x 600; HQ) Added 6/22/07
Kissx300 Konna Sekai (800 x 600 High Quality).rar (22.94 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QYHBMBFP

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
HNK Matomemashita
From the mangas School Rumble, Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, & Kasimashi ~Girl meets Girl~
1.jpg

This is a NiseMIDIdoronokai compilation book of Harimaro, HarimaX, NAKABA, NAKABA2, Kasimash!, Kyonew and Kinsoku Jikou Desu kyon-kun ( Haato ) ni Itte kimashita. (minus omakes & minus covers for all 7 individual books; listed already) All images 1050 x 1500

HNK Matomemashita
HNK Ma Tomemashita (Harimaro-Harimax Nakaba-Nakaba2 Kasimash!-Kyonew).rar (42.33 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K5HWXXTX

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
"Iro Iro SERIALIZATIONS 1-5"
Original black & white and colored serialization; Add to your "SERIALIZATIONS" folder.
4.jpg

The Iro Iro series, also known as Insei IroIro:
  • 1 - Insei Iro Iro (English Translated)
  • 2 - Ofuro de Iro Iro
  • 2 - Ofuro de Iro Iro (English Translated)
  • 3 - Sono Nochi mo Iro Iro
  • 4 - Asa Kara Iro Iro [Included already in "SERIALIZATIONS" pack]
  • 5 - Korizu ni Iro Iro

"Iro Iro SERIALIZATIONS 1-5"
IroIro Serializations 1-5.rar (20.42 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CR59ZEHC

Insei Iro Iro (Japanese) Added 6/22/07
1 - Insei Iro Iro.rar (4.94 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OO4GV30A

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
All of the links appear to be dead.

The files have been downloaded over 300 times this week. They're all working, I just checked too. These are Direct Download links, not Share Site links like rapidshare or megaupload; Make sure you Right-click and Save Target As on the link. Do not left click; Do not open a new window. If you don't have a right-click option, then use a download manager that supports direct downloading.

I think direct downloading comes standard with most browsers... what OS and browser are you using? What country do you live in?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Yep they all worked for me. Thanks a ton for all the great material.
desioner

sushi

Mar 21, 2007
hmm seem to not be working for me, i try it with IE7 and FireFox right click and save as but it only took a sec to download and when i try to unrar the file it didnt work.

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
hmm seem to not be working for me, i try it with IE7 and FireFox right click and save as but it only took a sec to download and when i try to unrar the file it didnt work.

That 1 second download is a 0 kb download error, so if you try to open the rar, it won't work because theres nothing in that file---no data was recieved. What operating system are you running? Is your harddrive FAT32 or NTFS? What country do you live in? If you're on a router, check your settings; Make sure the right html transfer ports are open. Can you try downloading on a PC without firefox installed?

sushi

Mar 21, 2007
i'm running XP SP2 with a NTFS and i live in the US, never had a problem with direct download with other site so idk..

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
i'm running XP SP2 with a NTFS and i live in the US, never had a problem with direct download with other site so idk..

hmmm... well I don't know either. I'm only guessing firefox did something to IE's settings, because I've just tried it with my roomate's PC, it has XP, and it works fine. Have you tried a 3rd party download manager, like WackGet?

I'll upload a 751mb NiseMIDI collection 8 parts rar on Rapidshare for you, if you try a download manager and it still doesn't work.

sushi

Mar 21, 2007
after uninstalling firefox i try IE7 again the download works, guess it was firefox save as link that didnt work. bummer:nooo:, oh well haha i like firefox over IE7. i tryed WackGet to download it works, ty for the help :goodjob:

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Wonderful uploads, thanks a lot for sharing ! :inlove: :goodjob:

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
All uploadingit.com direct download links have been removed and replaced with Megaupload.com share site links.

Uploadingit.com deleted the account in which the files were kept, so all the uploadingit links as of yesterday, and not prior, were invalid---Good news though, I've replaced the RARs to megaupload.

Only one RAR file was changed: The Website Rip. Added two newly drawn pics from the NiseMIDI site from the anime series Lucky Star. If you already downloaded the Website Rip, simply save the two last pictures attached on that post into your NiseMIDIdoronokai/Website Rip folder, and you should be set.

Click Here to go back to Page 1

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
colors :beautiful2:

i feel spoiled now, thanks for the great stuff