Dec 6, 2007
Maybe it's becoz his money nearly gone/even zero:lols:

It's 2 weeks+ since his last post

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
its strange how he hasn't made a new post since that last one. i can't even see when he last logged in. perhaps he's in lurker mode

I´m still here, but 200 people and one terminal, I just wanted to get some distance...

It´s the 1st time I´m online since about 4 weeks...

I´m still very well and it´s not a question of money, Larcx... (hehe...)...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
And here I thought, its one of your group rules "stop posting in Akiba Online" :rofl:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
And here I thought, its one of your group rules "stop posting in Akiba Online"

there are no such rules, and if there were, I wouldn´t care about them...

the clinic is for psychosomatic patients only, it´s no psychiatric clinic (sorry if something is written wrong, but my dictionary is at home). So I´m not lost completely...(hehe...)...

I crazy only, not completely mad...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
hehe Red, I got something for u when u came back from your tokubetsu byoutou/special ward :XD:
this addon will help a lot for people with japanese language illiterate when browsing japanese website as long its not a picture but a text :chinesenewyearm:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
well I found a more user friendly app than rikai-chan, its perapera-kun.....
atleast its more convenient than copy paste into a translator :XD:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I will be back today week, so it´s finished with 6 weeks only.

Genki desu.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
when I´m back:

1st downloading what I missed
2nd updating the new releases threads
3rd getting a general overview
4th restarting moderation
5th watching the animes I´ve missed - and this will no tentacle one first... (hehe...)...

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
just like redrooster i'm also leaving for a while

taking a family vacation for about a month.. leaving in 3 days from now

should be back around august 13 or so
:XD:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Yeah,I didn't really understand with many people that on vacation for weeks/month?

Is that somekind of tour?
Or maybe just like 10giolt say,U guys rent a cruise?

My vacation usually only last for 3-5 days at the max:defeat:
Since My parent's runs a shop

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
I'm going to mexico to visit some of my relatives.. and my family insist that i should stay there for at least 3 to 4 weeks? lol

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Mexico? Wait a second ...

You mean to tell me you can talk one-on-one with Master Bloodfer?

Do you know the guy? If you do, could you do us a favor and pleeeeeeeeease try to convince him to quit doing single-image direct downloads and instead to do either torrents or batch-downloads? Nobody likes downloading one picture at a time. Nobody likes Hentai Key. And Bloodfer has displayed dislike for scripts which successfully scrape the images off of his site. So ... yeah.

Sorry. I know "being part-Mexican" doesn't mean you know Spanish. And I know that knowing Spanish doesn't make you best buds with Bloodfer or anything. But still. Thought I'd ask. :(

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
Mexico? Wait a second ...

You mean to tell me you can talk one-on-one with Master Bloodfer?

Do you know the guy? If you do, could you do us a favor and pleeeeeeeeease try to convince him to quit doing single-image direct downloads and instead to do either torrents or batch-downloads? Nobody likes downloading one picture at a time. Nobody likes Hentai Key. And Bloodfer has displayed dislike for scripts which successfully scrape the images off of his site. So ... yeah.

Sorry. I know "being part-Mexican" doesn't mean you know Spanish. And I know that knowing Spanish doesn't make you best buds with Bloodfer or anything. But still. Thought I'd ask. :(

:XD: If your mexican you have to know spanish :perfectplan:

Edit:

Sorry, don't know who he is
:defeat:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Oh man. :( He's the dude who runs this site: http://www.masterbloodfer.org/

I've been going there since like high school, maybe, or if not that far back then definitely all during college. Years and years, man. And for all this time, his site has worked like this:

- if you get a Hentai Key account, you can download anything
- if you don't, then you can only download the new updates for that week, and you have to download them one image file at a time

A pretty obvious tactic to try and scam people into getting Hentai Key accounts, and thereby make him some money.

But the thing is, nobody ever did it, and the few who tried always said the same thing: they got scammed (not by him, but by the Hentai Key company) and did not recommend others to try it.

So some time about a year ago or so, he started having other ads on his site to cover server costs. Fair enough, right? Right. But... he still made it so that you had to get the Hentai Key account if you wanted to download stuff from him in batches instead of one image file at a time.

In a world where BitTorrent is ubiquitous and just about every hentai fan worth his salt knows how to use it, I would think that Master Bloodfer -- a man clearly concerned with the high bandwidth his clients consume -- would be more than enthusiastic to switch to torrenting his stuff instead of making everybody download it from his server and sapping his bandwidth. But he hasn't done it yet, and I think he doesn't plan to. Not without persuasion. But ...

... he's Hispanic, so unless you speak Spanish, good luck playing the "hentai comrade" card. :(

That's where you would come in ...

... but only if you knew the guy. XD

Don't worry: if you don't know him, then you're just another Mexican and he's got no reason to listen to you anymore than he would me, I suppose.

*sigh*

Stupid Bloodfer. :\

I need a better source for batch doujinshi scraping. Magazines and tankoubons, the whole net's got covered, but doujins seem so hard to come by from reliable sources outside of Comiket season. Sigh.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I was a regular at Masterbloodfer several years ago (2006 ?), before they lost the "miarroba" forum and had many hosting problems, until they opened the present one.
Some part of the community got split on the way, and ended up in another forum, including myself, hosted by nyatorrents. Then one of my uploads in that forum was copied here, I cam here for explanations, and I joined in Akiba-Online this way. :XD:

I think he can understand pretty well english, he posted sometimes this way, it was not perfect but good enough for discussion.

I can understand him to not use torrents, after all you would have to seed them endlessly to satisfy the "fans".
The way he does may be old fashioned, but at least he can propose new stuff every week, without having to care about hosting all the previous stuff in a "free" way. About the bandwidth problem, I don't know what to say.
I would prefer he does "rapidshare" uploads instead.

You may not like him, but he did (and still does) a lot for the hentai community in my opinion. And if you don't like his tactics, just don't go there.
He already offers a large amount of uploads for free, why the fans are not satisfied with that ?

If you look for massive random uploads, including mangas, magazines and CGs this place is always a good one to check.

Maybe we should stop the off-topic, after all it's all about redrooster here :chinesenewyearm:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m through with everything here. I´ll be back tomorrow (if I manage to get home in one piece...)...