DOLL SAAYA found (Last missing Obtain Future release) - assistance requested

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´ve managed to find a complete copy of Doll Saaya (by coincidence*) !!! It´s the Cherry re-release... (last attachment).

now we again need a ripper as it is a compilation file containing several Obtain Future releases like "Harumi´s bad play", "Angel Girl Jun", "Fairy in the forest" and "Shameshrine Andorora" (Super Sexy Android Pinky). All parts seem to be uncut though (Obtain Future videos are only 20-22 mins. long). Complete length 01:40:07 hours. Doll Saaya is the last but one title, the last is "Aoi Yousei" (Blue Fairy) which already has been posted by me here on A-O.

So most of the parts are licensed, we just have to extract this part from the AVI-file. I cannot do it (no experience) but the file can be found in Share:

(18禁アニメ) アニメるへん ファンタジータイプ (DVD 640x480 DivX3).avi
0cfcadd1d457ac0e99a9b9a16a8457d982b7d93f

Please reply in this thread if someone was able to do...

Thx in advance !!!

screens attached...

* that doesn´t matter, it´s the success what counts... -> at last he is turned into a puppet himself...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
No need for assistance anymore, I somehow managed to get it myself.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
You learned how to cut AVI files ? :XD:

yes, I did. I somehow remembered to have gotten something like a brain, so I tried to make friends with VirtualDub again. After I found out how to set a start and an end point and found a compression mode too it was quite easy...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
After I found out how to set a start and an end point and found a compression mode too it was quite easy...

Hmm compression ? I hope you did use the "direct stream copy" mode, because you don't need to recompress anything.