new mosaic remover software

P

pila13

Yep, you can ^^ you just need "cut" video on sapareted IMG after this use this to each picture AND join all this in one video. Plus if you know how write AVS filter what based not on simple code like .avsi. Only "hard core" programming ^^w you can rewrite this program for using with avs, add option for X:Y. Plus add X1:Y1. After all done - you can decen. ero-ero anime.

UPD - If someone need this prog. PM me, i'm alredy have www

P

pila13

I'm don't know how work this prog, but in theory -
X : Y [X1:Y1] this is coordinates of search. And prog. change only this part annd do not touche area over this coordinates. But maybe part where mosaic will be with noise, or too smoth~~... I'm do not open the prog. But, i'm alredy sent prog to you, so you can check how work it work.

Horokeh

No revolution whatsoever
Sep 19, 2007
In that case isn't it better to convert the movie into a flash archive or convert a part of the video into a gif file???? That's a way to work a single image several times in progression. Of course it's just a theory jeje :joker:

P

pila13

Flash ? gif ?
016462f06aaaed5a1058f7305acfe93c.gif

Maybe simple cut on separeted .bmp ? I'm not remember current code - comand for this ^^ww
I'm already sent this prog to fwe people, but forgot - do not post this prog. on torrent / share / dlsite/ hong-fire.
If not - Ai - San can r*** khhm punish you. You don't want be r***ing, punished. Isnt it?
82c0346737285bbbc425fe8a48938705.gif

james99

Sep 14, 2007
From what i have tested on a very simple image
attachment.php

I have narrowed down to the censored part and tried to Decensored
but no matter what settings i choose, it only did a Gaussion Blur

Nothing is Restored... Unless I have used the wrong settings...
[If not nothing can restore the Mosaic part unless it is some high tech software used by the Goverment (That "maybe" can work)]

Settings i used

Results
attachment.php

lov3cr4ft

Dec 21, 2010
does anyone know a good way against black bar censorship?
ive just tried a couple of minutes in photoshop cs5.
they have this intelligent fill feature, but i couldnt use it successfully on
black bars yet. the healing patch tool does work sometimes,
but so far it may be easier to repaint/stamp those areas manually.
ill experiment some more when i have more time.
also it may be possible to save certain filter steps for mosaic and apply them
with one click of a button over a salected area. ill look into that a bit this weekend.
:study: