Need help on Cream Lemon

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dotwu

Apr 27, 2008
I need to know which episode of Cream Lemon that showing a girl wearing sailor school uniform

Thanks in advance.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
sorry, atm I don´t have the time to look through all 39 episodes,but you can try to pm elgringo14, perhaps he knows, he´s our best expert reg cream lemon.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Ok, I'm here now. No need to PM me for that.
Actually, most of the episodes are placed on a "normal" world setting.
And since we are dealing with young heroines still at school, they wear
occasionally the school uniform.

The episodes which deal the closer with sex AND school uniforms are
"Five-hour Venus", episode 17, and "Houkago XXX", episode 25.

But there are many others that have school uniform, and not always the "sailor" one. Look for the Escalation series for instance. The Ami series also have uniform, but not the "sailor" one.

Are you looking for something more precise ? For one particular episode ?

dotwu

Apr 27, 2008
Are you looking for something more precise ? For one particular episode ?
I'm looking for any episodes of Cream Lemon that has "sailor" uniform girl which deal with sex or ecchi stuffs.

From the cover I've seen in this thread: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13952, it seems the 1st episode and 13th episode has Amy in sailor uniform. I've downloaded the episode 13 (Ami III) and the girl is not in sailor uniform. So it seems the cover in that thread is wrong, that's why I need a help on this.
I haven't download the 1st episode, is 1st episode has a girl in sailor too?

The episodes which deal the closer with sex AND school uniforms are
"Five-hour Venus", episode 17, and "Houkago XXX", episode 25.
Is that the sailor one?

Btw, I found out there are direct download and torrent download of cream lemon, which one is a best quality (atm I use direct download)?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You want some school uniform, I'll give you some ! :whisper:

The episode number I refer to is the one given in the topic you mentionned.

First, I believe THE sailor outfit is the one said in the wikipedia page:

http://anonym.to/?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_school_uniform

Both male and female uniforms come from military european ones. It tells a lot about the overall mentality in japanese schools.

I saw THIS one in Escalation 1 & 2 (2, 6), and Dream-Coloured Bunny (21). All of them include at least one sex scene with uniform. In Escalation 3 (episode 16) you see a lot of these too but they undress quickly before doing anything :/

Now there is a variation of this uniform that I found quite often (with neckerchiefs). It is without sex in episodes 1, 9, 18, 20, 24. It is with some sex on episodes 5 (Ami Again), 14 (Narisu Scramble, quite light), 17 (Five-hour Venus), 25 (Houkago XXX), and 31 (Sou Kamo Shinai).

I found another uniform in episode 30 (Cherry Melancholy), involving some sex too. Maybe I missed other cases, but that's the main part for sure.

The direct download links are fine, I think.

I hope it helped the fetichists out there. :evillaugh:

dotwu

Apr 27, 2008
Thanks for the list, elgringo14. So it seems no Ami in sailor outfit huh?

But I still curious to know which episode that showing this cover (the right side that showing a girl (looks like Ami) wearing sailor uniform):
attachment.php

My guess that's episode 26 (Graduation Album). It seems each cover image from this thread (http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13952) contains 2 episode together. That means first cover image is episode 1 & 2, second cover image is episode 3 & 4, etc.

And I have some questions again:
-Is there an episode showing a girl wearing "blue" sailor uniform?
-Is there an episode showing an (or a lot of) upskirt/windskirt scene (in naughty style like in tales trilogy)?
-To elgringo14: who's the girl in your avatar?
-In episode 13 (Ami III), Ami called a man with "Onii-chan". I searched and found that onii-chan means "older brother". Is the "onii-chan" in this movie really mean a blood brother or just a word to address a senior guy?

Anyone could tell me the story of Ami III since there's no subtitle.

Thx again for the help.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Thanks for the list, elgringo14. So it seems no Ami in sailor outfit huh?

But I still curious to know which episode that showing this cover (the right side that showing a girl (looks like Ami) wearing sailor uniform):
attachment.php

It's all wrong. They just made it for the otakus.

My guess that's episode 26 (Graduation Album). It seems each cover image from this thread (http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13952) contains 2 episode together. That means first cover image is episode 1 & 2, second cover image is episode 3 & 4, etc.

This is episode "zero". As the creators of Cream Lemon thought first of doing two half-episodes with 90 % sex, but then changed their mind and made two separate episodes for Ami 1 and Escalation 1. So that's why the first half of these two episodes has 10 % sex only (created "a posteriori" to justify the 90 % sex in the second half).

The DVD releases group episodes by 2. Each individual picture is taken from the original VHS release, except this particular one which didn't have VHS release.
And there is only 35 / 39 episodes, "Dark", "Graduation Album" "Ami Image" and "Tabidashi Ami" are missing, hence more confusion about the actual number of episodes and their ordering.

And I have some questions again:
-Is there an episode showing a girl wearing "blue" sailor uniform?
-Is there an episode showing an (or a lot of) upskirt/windskirt scene (in naughty style like in tales trilogy)?
-To elgringo14: who's the girl in your avatar?
-In episode 13 (Ami III), Ami called a man with "Onii-chan". I searched and found that onii-chan means "older brother". Is the "onii-chan" in this movie really mean a blood brother or just a word to address a senior guy?

And some answers:
- I don't think so
- not really. Maybe the two "Ikenai Mako-chan" qualify (episode 7 & 12), they have some "voyeur" scenes.
- This is Mako from episode 7.
- Yes Onii-chan is "big brother". Now Ami and Hiroshi (the big brother) are not blood related, Ami's father married with Hiroshi's mother. This makes their relationship more "acceptable" of course.

Anyone could tell me the story of Ami III since there's no subtitle.

Thx again for the help.

Well, #lamonae almost finished the subbed version for episode 11, this one will come at some point, be patient :bow-pray:

Basically in Ami III the story follows the previous two episodes (1 and 5), so you need to know them to get the point.

So I'm waiting for the next round of questions :dribble:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
elgringo14, are there all episodes now in a 640x480 format for lamonae to sub, as most episodes are on these DVD´s now? Is there any ep missing in this format and when yes which one?

dotwu

Apr 27, 2008
So I'm waiting for the next round of questions.
Here we go :shoot2:

For confirmation, so there is really no episode showing Ami in sailor uniform?

Anyone can give me a list of classic H-Anime title which has sailor schoolgirl?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
elgringo14, are there all episodes now in a 640x480 format for lamonae to sub, as most episodes are on these DVD´s now? Is there any ep missing in this format and when yes which one?

The DVD version is not good at all, due to the extra censorship.
They use the LD version for the subs, which is 640x480 too. There are files existing for episodes 1-16 only. Actually there is 5 more on Winny, and got only 3 so far. I want to upload it when I have them all. This concerns only the "best hit" episodes (the 3 from Moriyama Tou, the Yui Toshiki and the Amagi Kei one). Don't worry, I personally take care that they have the best material to start with :cool:.

And for dotwu:
- I don't think so
No "Sailor Ami". Odd isn't it ?

For the list, don't ask me because I didn't care about that when I watched them. Look for U-jin stuff, but you know that already...