Need content of this specific "genre"

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
Hello fellow perverts

:pandalaugh:

I'm a huge fan of Ecchi stuff like kissXsis or Dokuro-chan. Kodomo No Jikan is quite Ecchi too but not as much.

What I want: Ecchi stuff just like this (extremely teasing and taking rather long) but also crossing the border to actual hentai. Meaning that after the huge amount of teasing stuff actually HAPPENS. So basically...hentai with a huge Ecchi part. If possible even with lolicon. That would be perfect.

Any advises?
:please:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hm..the recently released R-15 ova comes to mind. Other titles would be Seikon no Qwaser, Freezing, Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera, Queen's Blade, Fight Ippatsu Juden-chan. You should also look for their respective dvd/bd versions and special videos.

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
Thanks for the list.

Just checked R-15. Looks good so far, but it has tentacles it seems. Totally not a fan of that. Also...it seems to just stretch the Ecchi very far and NOT go the final step to showing intercourse. Maybe I just watched the wrong parts?

I'll check out the other ones named at another time. :evil:

Akitashi

Crown☆Clown
Former Staff
May 27, 2009
You wont find any "final step to showing intercourse" in R-15, same goes for freezing.

Guys, bpx want some hentais with romance, ecchi stuff and real sex, not some "Ecchi" Animes, where you can see tits whatever but no genitals.

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
Thanks for understanding me. Maybe I didn't make it clear.

Yes I basically want hentai with the whole intercourse thingy, but with a huge part of Ecchi (call it foreplay if you want) and romance. I might be kind of a girl on that part.

:exhausted:

KissXsis is the type of Ecchi that I'd like. If only it would have the hentai. :gayprance:

Akitashi

Crown☆Clown
Former Staff
May 27, 2009
The only one that comes into my mind would be "Futari Ecchi", but it is more anime than hentai, because you see sex scenes, but no genitals.
It also contains romance, ecchi parts and comedy.

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
So it seems there is no such thing as "romantic ecchi" hentai.

:notagain:

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
Still nobody know about (loli) hentai that have a huge amount of ecchi/romance? :cheer: