ne vampire anime?

psylocke88

Jun 20, 2007
ok so Hi! first time posting , ne ways i was wondering if anyone could recommend some new recent (good cg graphics) vampire animes, i have seen hellsing that OVA and it looked really cool and i also watched trinity blood but was just wondering if there was any more like those animes out there. sorry if i posted in the wrong place <--noob. thx

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
I can give a few titles, :hematemesis: some like Tsukuyomi Moon Phase (nice loli action here), Shingetsutan Tsukihime (quite intense), Karin (school melodrama love-that-will-never-be), Blood+ (if I remember correctly I think this is a vampire series)......

These comes from the top of my head, some of the nice vampire series I had watched.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Blood+ is indeed a vampire anime, it was ok.
Karin is a vampire show but it may be different from what your looking for. It's a love comedy.
Black Blood Brothers is probably the latest vampire anime. It had potential but unfortunately it ended too quickly. Just 12 eps if i remember correctly.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Yea, I recommend the Hellsing anime series, not the OVA. It's not recent but I consider it a must-see if you like vampires, gore, and guns. I find the animation in the series to be better and more 'refined' than the OVA.

It's a shame there wasn't a second season.

maple

Dec 8, 2006
Trinity Blood by GONZO - Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction
Hitsuji no Uta by MADHOUSE - Drama&Horror but for me more like Romance&Drama.

AnimaticallyInsane

Oct 16, 2008
yeah trinity blood was cool though the ending sucked bad....no offence to any fans out there ( i think they would even agree with me too)

anyway i guess theres another anime series called Vampire Knight

its a love anime with vampires in it so yeah there you go

Animan

The Mysterious Stranger
Dec 31, 2006
There's a new show airing this season called Kurozuka. So far it's very good so I recommended it.