Naruto Shippuuden

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
Has anyone seen the first 4 episodes of this yet. I have and I like what I have seen so far. I just hope there are no fillers for AWHILE. I like how they are all older. Anyone one else have anthing to say? Here is Anidb site for it and a nice description :casual:

Naruto Shippuuden

The second incarnation of the very popular NARUTO anime. This anime will feature Part II of the manga storyline which takes place two years after the events at the end of the Sasuke Retrieval arc (Episodes 107–135).

The story revolves mainly around Naruto Uzumaki`s and Sakura Haruno`s new adventures and their search for Sasuke Uchiha after he left Konoha-gakure (Leaf Village) to gain Orochimaru`s power. The plot also shows a more active Akatsuki in their quest for obtaining all the tailed beasts.

After his failed attempt to retrieve Sasuke, Naruto learns that circumstances have granted him slightly less than three years to prepare for a confrontation with Orochimaru, who has to wait that much time before he can transfer into Sasuke`s body. Naruto also must prepare for his eventual confrontation with Akatsuki, who are after the demon sealed within him. To prepare, Naruto leaves the village and undergoes intensive training under Jiraiya. At the same time, Sakura becomes Tsunade`s apprentice, and Sasuke trains under Orochimaru. Thus, all three members of the original Team 7 are now training under one of the Legendary Sannin.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
I've been following Naruto since its inception though I haven't watched most of the fillers because they're boring.
I also follow the manga so I'm glad the anime is back to the manga storyline. To answer your question yes I've seen all four episodes and now I can finally enjoy Naruto again.
Though I'm a big One Piece fan so I wasn't all that sad when Naruto had the fillers going.

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
Episode 5 is out and I can't wait to get it :grassdance:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
oh nice, time to grab the raw XD

lockh33d

Mar 20, 2007
I'm glad those fillers were over...:sigh:

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
yeah I think everyone is glad that the fillers are over. Now I just have to wait an extra week to see what happens next :abandoned2:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Yea, I can't wait to see Sakura in action. (those who read the manga know what I'm talking about =D)

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hm...since sakura is a 2nd generation Tsunade does that mean she can now use a summoning technique as well?

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
We will have to wait and see but I bet she has a lot more to show us

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
i like Naruto Shippuuden a lot because im a naruto fan untill death :evillaugh: and also for the record i saw all the fillers :goodboy:

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
i like Naruto Shippuuden a lot because im a naruto fan untill death :evillaugh: and also for the record i saw all the fillers :goodboy:

I have also seen all the fillers :relief:

DB has just released the 3rd movie too :evillaugh:

Melo217

freakazoid
Dec 3, 2007
hahaha here's a fellow member of the tribe!!! yeah watched all of them, too. :love::love::goodboy: now i'm hooked with the manga when the flood of fillers were airing. i kinda look forward to the developments in the manga. and its chap.281 now, with Jiraiya battling the leader of the Akatsuki, Pain. As of late, it appears that Jiraiya has died. :donotwant: :hope: :nooo: :wait: or :dies2: