Nao GLP-1

Besh

Well-Known Member
Feb 2, 2018
383
891
93
46
I think Nao Jinguji got a Mounjaro prescription cause, boy she melted, I almost didn't recognised her at first!

ACHJ-093.jpg

-Besh
 
  • Wow
Reactions: mei2
I'm just subtitling it. I noticed her make up is a bit too strong for her features.
The cover is so super hot though :)
 
@mei2

On a different note, I DL'ed your program instead of using the google colab. It is day and night, The speed is faster, no limit on how many I can do in one day, I have no idea why I havent done that before.

On a Core I7 12700k , RTX 4080 16gb and 64gb RAM, I did 17 in less than 2 hours on Balance/agressive direct to english. Pass it through LADA after to remove pixel and boy, I dont think I can go back to ''normal''.

-Besh
 
  • Love
Reactions: mei2
Haha, I love your rig. That's quite a power house .
BTW, you can get better subs by using the ensemble Qwen aggressive and pass 2 anime. But the output will be in Japanese
 
@mei2

On a different note, I DL'ed your program instead of using the google colab. It is day and night, The speed is faster, no limit on how many I can do in one day, I have no idea why I havent done that before.

On a Core I7 12700k , RTX 4080 16gb and 64gb RAM, I did 17 in less than 2 hours on Balance/agressive direct to english. Pass it through LADA after to remove pixel and boy, I dont think I can go back to ''normal''.

-Besh
same workflow for me nowadays but using jasna instead. Done with mosaic removal of my collection recently and keeping adding newly found gems to process occasionally. Also trying different transcribing setting to improve subtitles of my favorites.
thank @mei2 and @Kruk2 for your wonderful tools
 
Haha, I love your rig. That's quite a power house .
BTW, you can get better subs by using the ensemble Qwen aggressive and pass 2 anime. But the output will be in Japanese

I always wondered why someone want tu sub a Japanese speaking movie with japanese subtitles? I mean, I wont sub an english movie since I understand english, what am I missing here?

-Besh
 
There are 2 things at play
... I mean, I wont sub an english movie since I understand english, what am I missing here?

I started writing this and it became way too long :)

I think there are few things at play:

1- A distinction between transcription, vs translation. For an English movie, the captions (subtitles) that we see are in fact transcriptions. You and I don't need to translate the transcription because we undersatnd the original language. Similarly for Japanese movies, transcriptions are in the original language. Those can then be translated to target languages "faithfully". For any non-English target languages, it is likely to achieve higher quality (higher fidelity) subtitles if they are translated from the source language. For example, most of WhisperJAV users are in China. The reslut of Chinese subs are better if they have been translated from Japanese than from English.

2- Many LLMs, and few ASRs (like Whisper) are able to output direct to target langauge captions. That very much depends on their training. For example Whisper is trained on Japanese clips with English subtitles. It is also trained for Japanese clips with Japanese subtitles. Whisper models are trained much longer on Japanese subtitles and English sutitles. Therefore Whsiper shows much better WER and CER rates for direct transcribed Japanese. With the current tech stack, the quality of Japanese transcriptions are higher than direct to English.

3- This will change in future as most of the subtitling trend is to use LLMs. The reason that it is not happening yet, is cost and censorship. Most of the powerful LLMs block NSFW and JAV content at the moment.