Naive innocent obedient secretary

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Okay, it doesn't have to be a secretary. Any other job would also be okay. :please:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Slight resistence, but in the end it always "はい、はい。" - and brings her more and more in a bad situation. :perfectplan:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
No one every saw some similiar movies to these both? That's a pity. :rainyday:

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
SAQ series for starter: just type SAQ* in the search and you'll find them.

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Ah, okay, sorry. :dotdotdot:

Didn't see / remember that I wrote that and was a little bit confused about your post. Thanks anyway.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks to DMM I found 2 similar movies to SPRD-191 movie. :grassdance:

But it's a lot more difficult to find similar movies to SVDVD-204 as that movie is not a movie of a special series. :notagain:

SPRD-484

attachment.php

SPRD-265

attachment.php

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I could not resist reviving this older thread. The exchange between Codegeek and Loginer was pretty amusing. That Loginer, boy... what a personality. (Never heard of Loginer. I see from his profile he has vamoosed for about a year; Loginer is Loggin' in no more.)

How come you guys from 2011 (that's right, you know who you are) didn't help good old Codegeek? I mean, we are talking about Gentleman Codegeek, who always goes out of his way to help everyone.

(The first movie CG recommended has a great looking lady on its cover... Shizuka Suginami, from SPRD 191. Too bad those Xvideos links are now a puff of smoke.)

Codegeek, if you are still into the "Naive innocent obedient secretaries," for which you would deserve credit given that the passage of years could vary our tastes, I'd like to direct you to a thread where I had given a rundown on bullied office ladies in JAV - with note to the second section, concentrating on the workers who get harassed. (I have no doubt you have seen this page before, on top of things as you are - but I am a big fan of moot points.)

See where Codegeek made a point about SPRD 499? Man, I like that movie! I like it because the actress, Chieri Sakura, did such a great job of getting so hopelessly... steamrollered. (You can see I made the same point about Chieri in the provided link above that Codegeek had made in his last post here... Chieri was one filly who turned out to be a one-trick pony in JAVsville. What a great pity.)

I can see SPRD 499 appears unavailable now in the archives, and I can also see it may be elusive in a general search as well. (I only checked a few listings from the first page of returns, and the top few appearing to be live ones - as Javkiss.info and Oldjav.org - led to Salesfiles links. Have you also been running into this current little phenomenon, the "Salesfiles" racket? Where these sites lure you to Premium only links?)

After Getting Sexually Harassed For a Year, She’s Starting to Get Wet

. .

For those interested, I have a superb 509 MB painless download.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks, jugulear. Yeah, SPRD-499 is really a great one. Unfortunately Chieri Sakura didn't made many movies. :tears:
DMM only lists 1: SPRD-499
Sogouwiki knows 2 more: DDB-169 and YH-022
Would be great if someone would upload them or offer a torrent. :beg2::bigeyes:

But now back to the topic... :bang:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DDB-169.jpg
    DDB-169.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 553
  • YH-022.jpg
    YH-022.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 548

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Thanks, jugulear. Yeah, SPRD-499 is really a great one. Unfortunately Chieri Sakura didn't made many movies. :tears:
DMM only lists 1: SPRD-499
Sogouwiki knows 2 more: DDB-169 and YH-022
Would be great if someone would upload them or offer a torrent.

Would you be terribly upset if I said I had these three? :cigar:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Uhh sorry... I am not getting it. When I read the topic I was interested. But upon checking the recommended titles on JAVZOO (yes only checking a film by the cover) I was quite underwhelmed.

The ladies in the title roles are unattractive. Shizuka Suginami is... sorry not pooh-pooh your taste, and even in real life I may found her quire desirable enough. But a JAV is not real life. There are plenty of people and experiences that I would enjoy in real life (or not-quite-real life) that I would not want to see in JAV. NOT my cup of tea. Thank you.

But back to the topic, it seems what CG is after is some kind of helpless victim to sexual harassment. Which I do understand, I used to enjoy those also. And ehh.. sorry there are tons and tons of these right? With OL and any variety of profession (cosplay). Nowadays I find the helpless victim-sexual harassment vid to be quite boring (now multiple victims, that's different, perhaps check out ZUKO-036 Stewardess Compulsive Orgy, it might even satisfy CG).

And then no-longer loginer suggested SAQ series, which at least featured big tits and smooth skin (thumbs up) but the grandpa, formidable as he is, can get old pretty quick (ouch the pun). My own very small collection of this genre includes Dirty Old Men Meet Busty Ladies NITR-007. Starring 4 nice big pairs of tits and old men who aren't so "one heart beat away" as grandpa.

So if I may hijack/twist the topic a bit... instead of sexual harassment/non-violent r***, I'm much more interested in coercive seduction, especially in a group sex situation. It's well made (looks like really a normal woman/women get talked into having sex with one or more stranger and even to be filmed), I'm quite willing to relax my normally high standard of beauty for JAV performers. A series worth checking out is ZUKO-, which is not just any orgy series, but often with a kinky twist.

ZUKO-035 We are University Student on the Way home and got into an Orgy, the "story" is some university students on the street were talked into some cosmetics promotional activity. They were lured by the promise of some fancy new skin care products. First they just put on some free sample of facial care product and fill in some questionnaire (IIRC), perfectly innocent. Having gained the girls' confidence, the sales team split up the girls and turn on the pitch. Oh we have a even newer product that's not even on the market yet blah blah. And of course this time it's full body care. The arms, thighs, the rumps, belly, proceed to breasts and next thing you know each girl (in a separate private room) find their tits and pussy exposed and having a strange man rubbing experimental cream all over them. Is there some aphrodisiac in the cream? I don't know... or perhaps the saleman is that skillful: the fingers penetrates the vagina and the girls completely let go of their senses. Next the penis comes out and she's sucking and fucking, despite herself. And the small private room where she felt comfortable enough to barely take off her jacket and maybe undo one or two buttons, oh gradually it's not so private and other staffs of the company pass through and do some busy work, making notice but not a bit of surprise to the enthusiastic humping their colleague is putting into the customer.

Then the first sales guy is summoned by a colleague (to answer a business phone call perhaps) but what of the being-fucked customer? The colleague gamely pull out his own baton to keep the relay going. A few more minutes, the second fucker said something and bring the girl back to the bigger room, she's too fucked to react with any sense and stupidly follow in a most disheveled state of half-nakedness. There she found her girlfriend has been similarly seduced. End up we have four university girls in a totally messed up orgy and being filmed.

(ok I admit, it's been some months since I saw it and I might have embellished the write-up the way it should have been made, if not the way it was made) What's the best part of it is the psycho-drama of some young girls/women who dressed and make up and acting like grown women but are in fact childishly gullible. In trying to appear beautiful, proper and respectable they fall into a mind trap and end up in a lewd orgy video.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
It's wonderful how Ding73ding puts his heart into many of his communications; I like that.

"...But the grandpa, formidable as he is, can get old pretty quick..."

Well done!

To be honest, I'm not familiar with Shizuka Suginami... she is an actress from "the old days." I was only taken in by the way she appeared on SPRD 191's cover:

attachment.php

Could my friend Tony have been wrong, when I asked him about Shizuka's cover pose? You know, Tony the Tiger... he also thought she looked Gree-eEAAT!

EDIT:

Uh-oh! In the following post, you will read Codegeek chiming in that Shizuka is only good for standing in front of a bazooka. Everyone's pickin' on poor Shizuka.

I checked out some of the titles in the ZUKO line; how intriguing that almost all of them have to do with orgies.

Sounds like they offer quite a blend. Some seem entirely voluntary, such as:

Crashing On In! Amateur Orgy Circle - Perverted Working Adults and Popular AV Actresses [ZUKO 042], starring Haruki Sato, Hitomi Kitagawa, Ayu Sakurai and Yuuki Itano

attachment.php

While others apparently involve some degree of force, as the example D73D provided, Stewardesses Forced to Fuck [ZUKO-036], with Nozomi Hanyu, Haruka Motoyama, Sofia Takigawa and Ren Ayase...

... And then there's the type where the victims are taken unawares, as D73D's other example, We Were On Our Way Home From the University and Had An Orgy [ZUKO-035], starring Mikuru Asahina, Reon Kasumi, Yuriko Mukai and others.

I enjoyed very much the way this one sounds, from D73D's description.

I only have one ZUKO in my collection, and there is some aggression involved. If you'd like to get a ZUKO taste, the one I am referring to is called Fucked in An Orgy Right in Front of Their Husbands [ZUKO-047], with Ichika Kanhata, Misa Kudoh, Anju Kitagawa and Mao Hamasaki.

(I find Ichika Kanhata very sexy.)

Based on the description, it sounds like a detective was hired to investigate one of the wives' possible adultery, and then the detective goes for "betrayal," and the wives are taken in front of the husbands.

Thanks to Redcrane186, you can pick this one up painlessly at 406 MB, right here.

EDIT:

Ran into a painless download of a recently released ZUKO, which may be found in the archives in various sizes, up to 4 GB. It's not your classic orgy movie, but for what it's worth:

Four Sisters Totaling 40 Tries in All in a Single Day to Get Impregnated By Me [ZUKO-052], starring Ruri Saijo, Aoba Yuka, Yui Fujishima and Haruki Sato

This one is part of a series, and its forerunner was ZUKO 046; among its four stars is the wonderful Reiko Sawamura (Honami Takasaka), with Haruki Sato doing another turn as one of the four sisters. The 700 MB watermark/logo-free download for the 150-minute ZUKO 052 may be snatched here.

Attachments

• ZUKO-042 PIC.jpg
    ZUKO-042 PIC.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 509
  • SPRD-191.jpg
    SPRD-191.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 509
Last edited by a moderator: