My HHH Manga (english, updates) *now with mirror*

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Maka-Maka (eng)

Here is Maka-Maka a splendid yuri hentai manga. The plot revolves around two girls, who are "friends with advantages". They speak about their problems, especially funny and interesting it becomes, when they talk about their boyfriends. One can not only enjoy the great lesbian sex scenes (in public places as well) but also learn a lot about relationships and sex. A great manga indeed!

Volume 1 (eng) - Download
Volume 2 (eng) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Ding Ding 1 (English)

University student accidentally walks into a strange dimension. Luckily there is a cat eared girl there to explain everything. And you gonna like the way she explains things))))

Tonbo Kusanagi - Ding Ding 1 (English) - Download

P.S.: Ding Ding 2 is on the way!

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Ding Ding 2 (English)

Feudal tale of a guy saving an imprisoned girl. Thats what some sites write, but i don't think there were too many awesome big-titted girls with cute horns in the feudal times))) Enjoy!

Tonbo Kusanagi - Ding Ding 2 (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Musume in a House of Vice 1 (Eng)

A young fellow comes to a kind of bordello and impresses the cute girls there!! This is a spin-off from a popular h-manga as far as know. I haven't read the main thing yet was pretty arous... i mean impressed by this 3 spinoff chapters. Here you see chapter 1. Ch. 2 and 3 coming soon!

Shiwasu no Okina - Shining Musume - Musume in a House of Vice 1 (Eng) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
The promised chapter 2. It is as good as the first one. Top notch art, great female characters. The advantures of the main hero take place in a hospital... your imagination already running? Enjoy!)))

Shiwasu no Okina - Shining Musume - Musume in a House of Vice 2 (Eng) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Musume in a House of Vice 3 (Eng)

Our hero comes back to the house of vice to avenge his taken (in ch.1) anal virginity! He has trained a lot, but how will the events unfold?..

Shining Musume - Musume in a House of Vice 3 (Eng) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Sweet Pitfall (English)

Young boy goes to library every day. But what does he read there?!.. OMG!
Nice 24-page h-manga with shotakon (but close-aged pair, yokatta des ne?).

Sweet Pitfall (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
We Are Just Married - Female Boss (color, english)

Color days! We Are Just Married has amazing art, the ending is great and it's in color, but i cried my eyes out when i saw that it's only 4 pages((( So that you could have something to fa.., i mean, devote your time to i'm adding another short color manga with cool ending as well.

We Are Just Married / Female Boss (color, english) - Download the 2 mangas in one file

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
The Trade / Soto Kataku Naka Ururu (English, Color)

Color days 2! You'll rarely find such a good deal as the one in The Trade. A really nice color h-manga. The other h-manga (Soto Kataku Naka Ururu) is a short one about a secretary, who wants to enjoy all the benefits of her position and all the positions of her benefits... or something like that)))

Download those 2 in one file

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Slut Girl Part 1 (English)

One of the best h-manga series i've read. There is a great plot, charismatic characters, good art... If the main characters weren't smoking (however it completes their portrait) i would give it 6/5:D It's a must have in every collection!

Slut Girl Part 1 (English) - Download - Download

cyberoh

Aug 26, 2008
Hey guys
Can anybody tell me the name of this manga which involves 3 police women who fights crimes but then always get screwed.... Can anybody tell me the links to manga and hentai?